The official Glasgow Rangers thread

Started by carribbear, February 04, 2009, 08:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boolerhead Mel

Carribear

I hope you are taking the piss about Baz being worth £20 mill and McGregor being in the top 5 keepers-if not please PM me as i wish to buy some of the shit you are smoking!!

the colonel

Quote from: Boolerhead Mel on April 03, 2009, 03:53:09 PM
Carribear

I hope you are taking the piss about Baz being worth £20 mill and McGregor being in the top 5 keepers-if not please PM me as i wish to buy some of the shit you are smoking!!

exactly what i was thinking.

madman
the difference between success and failure is energy

nifan

The SFA have said neither of these 2 eejits will be picked again. proper order, pathetic attitude they have

the colonel

the word coming from clyde 1 is they'll not play for rangers and will be leaving at end of season
the difference between success and failure is energy

red hander

Credit where credit is due, Rangers have acted extremely well here  ... now I'm away to wash my gub out with half a bottle of Fairy liquid  :P

Tony Baloney

The punishment seems a bit tough for what was essentially schoolboy behaviour. Not that Ferguson doesn't deserve everything he gets!

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: nifan on April 03, 2009, 05:41:10 PM
The SFA have said neither of these 2 eejits will be picked again. proper order, pathetic attitude they have

I'm surprised the SFA have taken such drastic action.  I'm not complaining about it, just surprised.  Its not like Scotland can afford to ban players for life.  But proper order though, both these lads should be disgusted with themselves, awful attitude to have.  If out drinking into the night in the middle of Scotlands two international fixtures wasn't bad enough, but then to make such gestures just because they are unhappy about being dropped...Got what they deserved.  Fair play to Rangers as well.  I just wonder though, a year down the road when this is all forgotten about will these lads be taken back if the international team needs them.

lynchbhoy

I actually think rangers are ott here and feel that ferguson and mcgregor are being hard done by

Puckoon

I agree with Lynchbhoy, seems a little bit of a knee jerk reaction, although they behaved liked twats, its not as if they lied about a dead granny.

carribbear

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on April 03, 2009, 05:59:52 PM
Quote from: nifan on April 03, 2009, 05:41:10 PM

I'm surprised the SFA have taken such drastic action.  I'm not complaining about it, just surprised.  Its not like Scotland can afford to ban players for life.  But proper order though, both these lads should be disgusted with themselves, awful attitude to have.  If out drinking into the night in the middle of Scotlands two international fixtures wasn't bad enough, but then to make such gestures just because they are unhappy about being dropped...Got what they deserved.  Fair play to Rangers as well.  I just wonder though, a year down the road when this is all forgotten about will these lads be taken back if the international team needs them.

A couple of bad results and the country will be clambering to get Ferguson back at least. They are well served with Keepers so thats not a huge deal (gordon, alexander, marshall)

carribbear

Quote from: Puckoon on April 03, 2009, 06:02:09 PM
I agree with Lynchbhoy, seems a little bit of a knee jerk reaction, although they behaved liked t**ts, its not as if they lied about a dead granny.

Trappatoni should be on his hands and knees begging that eejit to come back. Ditto Andy Reid.
Andrews/Garvan/Gibson are not international standard footballers.

sam03/05

this is a simple tactic from rangers

they must offload both these players from the wage bill in the summer

this will ensure that they both want to leave,unlike boyd in janurary who refused to move to Birmingham

simple

Doogie Browser

Rangers deserve great kudos here, these boys shamed their nation and got what they deserve.

carribbear

Quote from: sam03/05 on April 03, 2009, 07:54:17 PM
this is a simple tactic from rangers

they must offload both these players from the wage bill in the summer

this will ensure that they both want to leave,unlike boyd in janurary who refused to move to Birmingham

simple

Can they afford to lose them both for the title run in?
i'd understand if they had no chance of the league but its pretty close right now.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Doogie Browser on April 03, 2009, 08:06:55 PM
Rangers deserve great kudos here, these boys shamed their nation and got what they deserve.

Just seeing this now on SSN. Agree, they embararassed their country and treated playing for Scotland as a joke.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone