John Terry - Broken Metatarsal?

Started by rolloutking, May 12, 2010, 03:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: ONeill on May 13, 2010, 10:12:43 PM
Have you lads lost your senses?

There's no better picture in the world than John Terry's face when the final whistle goes after England have been dumped out. Then he'll attack the referee and nut/spit on some lad whilst racially abusing him. Brings out the best in the English.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Fcuk me ye are right Shane, what was I thinking.  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

magpie seanie

Quote from: ONeill on May 13, 2010, 10:12:43 PM
Have you lads lost your senses?

There's no better picture in the world than John Terry's face when the final whistle goes after England have been dumped out. Then he'll attack the referee and nut/spit on some lad whilst racially abusing him. Brings out the best in the English.

Post of the week.

Norf Tyrone

I'd say John is devasted at the pure hatred, and spitefulness on this thread. Especially from those who swallow absoloutely everything an English paper tells them, and reads everything in forums and assumes it must be true.

The hypocrisy was alive and well last year when not one of the Mancs wanted to comment on Rooney being found guilty of spitting on a reporter....

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 14, 2010, 01:48:40 PM
I'd say John is devasted at the pure hatred, and spitefulness on this thread. Especially from those who swallow absoloutely everything an English paper tells them, and reads everything in forums and assumes it must be true.

The hypocrisy was alive and well last year when not one of the Mancs wanted to comment on Rooney being found guilty of spitting on a reporter....

...or riding the odd granny...
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 14, 2010, 01:48:40 PM

Hypocrisy is some of these lads middle names Norf.

No doubt what Terry done was wrong and probably is a p***k in real life,I dunno maybe he isn't either,to be honest I couldn't give a shite if he is or isn't,but you would think he was after riding some of these fellas own wifes with the bitterness they are directing towards him,amazing really how lads can get a kick out of a player not going to the World Cup because of something he did in his private life,like really what has it got to do with anything?

FFS he is a great footballer and anyone that thinks otherwise is a fool,but sure then one of the gimps on here also thinks Alan Shearer wasn't a great footballer so that tells us all we need to know about his mentality.
You'll Never Walk Alone.