John Terry - Broken Metatarsal?

Started by rolloutking, May 12, 2010, 03:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

The curse of the metatarsal strikes again. Damn you Becks!!! :D

Norf Tyrone

Good stuff. That's a rest for the summer for the big man. As long he is back for the CS.

Rumour going around that he dropped his medals on his foot?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Puckoon

I thought he'd stubbed his foot on a window ledge climbing out of some birds bedroom when he heard the husband coming through the front door.

GalwayBayBoy

England probably better off without him anyway.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 12, 2010, 04:11:50 PM
Good stuff. That's a rest for the summer for the big man. As long he is back for the CS.

is that the one he had hanging around his neck on Sunday night like a Del Boy style medallion  - the twat.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ross4life

His replacement Jamie Carragher is sure to score the odd OG at the World cup now

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Doogie Browser

Maiden1

That's England f&*ked for the world cup now.  How are the rest of the team supposed to concentrate with JT back in England and the WAGS not heading out until the semi final.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on May 12, 2010, 04:14:31 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 12, 2010, 04:11:50 PM

is that the one he had hanging around his neck on Sunday night like a Del Boy style medallion  - the t**t.

Very sensitive. Bad night last night or something?  ;D
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Leg End

Quote from: Maiden1 on May 12, 2010, 04:16:34 PM
That's England f&*ked for the world cup now.  How are the rest of the team supposed to concentrate with JT back in England and the WAGS not heading out until the semi final.

ha ha ha ha ha. But don't think the wags will be out at all. No point them going out for the semi's when the boys will be home after the 2nd round
we're here for a good time, not a long time

magpie seanie

I'd be disappointed if he misses the World Cup. England tend to exit on penalties and I was hoping JT could give a repeat of his Moscow effort though it wouldn't be as enjoyable as the original.

If he is out I think its a blessing for Capello. He is ripe for a roasting especially at international level and it would be tough for Capello to drop him.

Aint Karma a bitch!

ross4life

Well Gary Neville can do a job at CB! he's as pleasant as Terry but doesn't play to form away from home
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

armagho9

Kind of disappointed myself, seeing Terry crying like a 12 year old girl was one of the things i was looking forward to most about the world cup.  And it would have happened.  Could be a blessing in disguise for England as he has been playing rubbish this season.