Shamrock Rovers Ultras

Started by 15 Johnny Blues, April 04, 2007, 05:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

15 Johnny Blues

http://www.srfcultras.net/index01.html

Check this out - saw story in Evening Herald today, has to be seen to be believed! Maybe when the Joy is closed it could be redeveloped to house Rovers?

lynchbhoy

at this point, the inmates of 'the joy' would like to point out that they have no association or links with shamrock rovers...

:D

Lone Shark

I love the way that these "Ultras" still felt the need to either (a) edit the swear word for more sensitive readers or else (b) endorse an English brand of clothing.

I can't quite figure out which. Either way it's a fair establishment of their hardline credentials.

tayto

Ah soccer fans, so mature, so eloquent, so intelligent.

Bord na Mona man

Why Zero O'Donoghue is bending over backwards to help out these guttersnipes, I'll never know!
::)

INDIANA

a shower of toerags -many of them have residence status in the joy.

Bord na Mona man

I notice that the Ultras forum has gone private, so the general public can't view it.
Probably a wise move, since it was inhabited by the kind of low life that would embarrass any club, even Shamrock Rovers.
Now they can swap their bigoted and warped view of the world with each other, without the risk of it damaging their charm offensive to get a free stadium.
;D

tayto

i'm no law talkin guy but some of the stuff on there could close that place down.

Bogball XV

surely non-gaa??
Where is DF anyway?

tayto

Well they were holding up a sign saying F**k Thomas Davis at a game, so it is GAA really.

Shamrock Shore

Rovers, when in Milltown, had a daycent Dub supporter element to them. I moved to Milltown in 1990 or so just after Glenmalure Park closed and used to look in wistfully at the long grass and the stand (where some auld codger lived - you could see his tv aeriel on top of the stand). Rovers were the ManU of Irish soccer when I was a nipper. Gilesy, Ray Tracey et al. Now well in the past

They are now pretty much Ireland's Millwall. Only worse.

dublinfella

Quote from: Lone Shark on April 04, 2007, 05:54:08 PM
I love the way that these "Ultras" still felt the need to either (a) edit the swear word for more sensitive readers or else (b) endorse an English brand of clothing.

I can't quite figure out which. Either way it's a fair establishment of their hardline credentials.

public order act, the gaurds would have pulled it down if there was a curse on it.

exactly what is the objection to this? this is the first public reaction from them in the two years TD have been stalling their stadium.

mountjoy? a bit of an cliched over reaction as usual gents?

dubnut

Quote from: dublinfella on April 05, 2007, 01:38:44 AM
a bit of an cliched over reaction as usual gents?

"THOMAS DAVIS GAC, f**k OFF AND DIE!"

How should one react to this Roversfella?

Hardy

Quote from: dublinfella on April 05, 2007, 01:38:44 AM
exactly what is the objection to this?

OK. I'm finally beginning to understand who I'm dealing with.

tayto

Dublinfella, you're some clown trying to defend that, you know that.
Easy to see why eircom league struggles to draw a crowd when that's the mentality of the few who do go.
It's a failed league that'll never relive the heyday it enjoyed decades ago. The premiership has seen to that.
I mean really, going professional on the back of and average crowd of less then 2k, you couldn't make it up.