The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHEEDY

Quote from: RedHand88 on April 21, 2022, 09:48:17 PM
Squeaky bum time?
squeaky bum time was weeks/months ago, some fans are just starting to realise, some players haven't even got to that stage yet.
Leicester was a must win unfortunately, bottom 3 by weekend
nil satis nisi optimum

imtommygunn

If Burnley had beaten Norwich too  :o

Bad times. Not confident about this.

SHEEDY

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 21, 2022, 10:41:26 PM

not looking good unfortunately, goal difference could take a hit at weekend 🙄
nil satis nisi optimum

laoislad

Sure isn't it great Everton are still involved in something this far into the season, usually your season would be well over by now with nothing to play for.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

johnnycool

Quote from: laoislad on April 22, 2022, 10:32:31 AM

Sure isn't it great Everton are still involved in something this far into the season, usually your season would be well over by now with nothing to play for.

Every game is a cup final from now till the end of the season for Everton.    ;)

imtommygunn

Jesus imagine we stopped Liverpool winning the league...

** I don't believe for one second that will happen but you live in hope!!

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 22, 2022, 11:55:07 AM
Jesus imagine we stopped Liverpool winning the league...

** I don't believe for one second that will happen but you live in hope!!

I know form isn't great ATM, but Richarlison missed two sitters on Wed night which is a positive as a lot of games they were creating no chances whatsoever and as much as DCL is having a torrid time, he'd little to work off.

But you keep smoking whatever you're smoking..  ;D

imtommygunn

manfromdelmonte

Corrupt officiating yet again against the Toffees
Clear penalty not given. The ref didn't even bother reviewing it.

Hound

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on April 24, 2022, 08:17:56 PM
Corrupt officiating yet again against the Toffees
Clear penalty not given. The ref didn't even bother reviewing it.
It was reviewed. Ref doesn't decide what gets reviewed. VAR official decided it wasn't an error. Contact isn't necessarily a foul. There was contact, (similar to Keane knocking over a Liverpool player in the box later) but Gordon decided to throw himself on the ground even though he was still in control of the ball. Some pace, bags of potential, but lots to learn.
Everton should take a lot of positives from the way they troubled one of the best teams in Europe.
50 mill for Divock in the summer would be a good idea 😁

quit yo jibbajabba

If thats a pen then so too was Divocks. Contact doesnt equal foul. Yis are in bother now.

When ye see that today it makes Utds performance durin the week even more pitiful. Battled well

SHEEDY

It was a penalty all day long and Mane shouldve seen red at end of first half. If only there some sort of video system that could help referee's and as for sky's commentary it was like Liverpool TV, carragher was a joke, impartial my arse.
nil satis nisi optimum

brokencrossbar1

https://www.football365.com/news/everton-write-pgmol-gordon-penalty-liverpool

Letter writing again....nearly as bad as Tony Fearon!!!  I'm embarrassed for ye!  Surely instead of deflecting and blaming others Lampard should be looking at how his team has failed so badly. Naval gazing and poor leadership. Hardly the man you want to pull you out of a hole!

Main Street

Quote from: SHEEDY on April 24, 2022, 11:32:07 PM
It was a penalty all day long and Mane shouldve seen red at end of first half. If only there some sort of video system that could help referee's and as for sky's commentary it was like Liverpool TV, carragher was a joke, impartial my arse.
It was a stonewall penalty especially viewing it from the front/side angles, however the ref was a distance away in the rear.
You might get another apology.

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 25, 2022, 01:33:28 PM
https://www.football365.com/news/everton-write-pgmol-gordon-penalty-liverpool

Letter writing again....nearly as bad as Tony Fearon!!!  I'm embarrassed for ye!  Surely instead of deflecting and blaming others Lampard should be looking at how his team has failed so badly. Naval gazing and poor leadership. Hardly the man you want to pull you out of a hole!
We'll start wearing tshirts to support our cause