Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OurKid

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 20, 2019, 11:34:55 AM
Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on May 20, 2019, 09:26:58 AM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 20, 2019, 07:31:09 AM
Quote from: OurKid on May 20, 2019, 02:58:28 AM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 20, 2019, 12:28:24 AM
As classy a response as your players behaviour today.
Not a rumour, thuggery pure and simple and anyone who tries to defend it isnt much better.
Thuggery is a bit of a stretch now , also I'm not from Loughmacrory. Augher must still be salty after losing to the tatts in last years final and are looking for something to cry about. Maybe you'll experience real thuggery away to Dregish when division 3 comes your way in the next few years;)
Striking a man when he goes to shake you hand  before the ball is thrown in and then again off the ball a couple of minutes later is thuggery in my book. Maybe you should stay away from watching football and stick to slagging tiernan mccann.

Bad action that, who where the players involved? who reffed it?
McCallion from castlederg refereed it. In fairness to him, he had little hope of seeing it, it was  sneaky dirty action.
Disappointed in the way he handle the game from there on, but not much a referee can do about an incident like that.
That sort of thing is a scourge on our game, cowardly and dangerous.
Don't worry I'll stick to football , you should maybe start watching the teletubbies as football seems a bit too rough for you.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: OurKid on May 20, 2019, 08:19:13 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 20, 2019, 11:34:55 AM
Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on May 20, 2019, 09:26:58 AM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 20, 2019, 07:31:09 AM
Quote from: OurKid on May 20, 2019, 02:58:28 AM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 20, 2019, 12:28:24 AM
As classy a response as your players behaviour today.
Not a rumour, thuggery pure and simple and anyone who tries to defend it isnt much better.
Thuggery is a bit of a stretch now , also I'm not from Loughmacrory. Augher must still be salty after losing to the tatts in last years final and are looking for something to cry about. Maybe you'll experience real thuggery away to Dregish when division 3 comes your way in the next few years;)
Striking a man when he goes to shake you hand  before the ball is thrown in and then again off the ball a couple of minutes later is thuggery in my book. Maybe you should stay away from watching football and stick to slagging tiernan mccann.

Bad action that, who where the players involved? who reffed it?
McCallion from castlederg refereed it. In fairness to him, he had little hope of seeing it, it was  sneaky dirty action.
Disappointed in the way he handle the game from there on, but not much a referee can do about an incident like that.
That sort of thing is a scourge on our game, cowardly and dangerous.
Don't worry I'll stick to football , you should maybe start watching the teletubbies as football seems a bit too rough for you.

Thanks for your input  ::)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

southtyronegael

Darragh kavanagh had to go off with concussion and suspected broken nose after getting a coul box as he went to shake hands before throw in. As dirty an act as I've ever heard. Hard up for 2 points when ye have to resort to that.

Tyrone95

Any further word on the Kavanagh lad? Only heard about the strike yesterday and it does not sound good the the Loughmacrory player if the story is true. Could be in major trouble with the county board (and possibly beyond) depending if Kavanagh wants to take it further. Omagh Gael or any Augher poster, did any of you see it?

southtyronegael

Quote from: TyroneOnlooker on May 21, 2019, 03:10:30 PM
Omagh Gael been very quiet on this.
first box was before throw in then second box not long after start.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: southtyronegael on May 21, 2019, 03:13:06 PM
Quote from: TyroneOnlooker on May 21, 2019, 03:10:30 PM
Omagh Gael been very quiet on this.
first box was before throw in then second box not long after start.

Hit him during the handshakes, then again as the game started.
We won the throw in and were on our first attack.
10/20 seconds into the game.
He obviously felt he wasn't going be be able to mark him any other way.
Disappointing from a supposed inter-county level defender.
Doesn't say much for his ability or his character
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Under Lights

Kildress rowing for the second week in a row.

Club boi

Quote from: Under Lights on May 21, 2019, 04:15:13 PM

In other news the sky is blue

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on May 14, 2019, 09:44:00 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on May 14, 2019, 06:19:36 PM
Quote from: bogball88 on May 14, 2019, 11:03:52 AM
If 2 clubs are in agreement can fixtures be moved back to the original timings?

Just checked the fixtures page on the Tyrone website and Kildress v Rock is now throwing in at 5pm. So a compromise/change is possible.

That's so they can clear the field fight up before the sun goes down presumably.

Wasn't too far off the mark with this one then.

WT4E

Quote from: Delegater on May 22, 2019, 10:57:27 AM
Disgraceful that a young man has to go in to teach youngsters with two black eyes and a broken nose after the antics of a thug.

Must be bad if Omagh_Gael not on to defend it!

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: WT4E on May 22, 2019, 11:53:29 AM
Quote from: Delegater on May 22, 2019, 10:57:27 AM
Disgraceful that a young man has to go in to teach youngsters with two black eyes and a broken nose after the antics of a thug.

Must be bad if Omagh_Gael not on to defend it!

You cant defend the indefensible.  Been told that a few of the lough players even said to Augher players it was a disgrace.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

GetOverTheBar

Is this the same fella got himself into trouble last year with a similar act by chance?

southtyronegael

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on May 22, 2019, 12:48:15 PM
Is this the same fella got himself into trouble last year with a similar act by chance?
different fella I think. This lad is a county u20. Possible vice captain?

WT4E

Quote from: Club boi on May 21, 2019, 04:52:09 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on May 21, 2019, 04:15:13 PM

In other news the sky is blue

A bit unfair - a bit of handbags at end of Brocagh match after one of our players was targeted for a dirty slap off the ball near end of the game (which probably worked for them as the player wasn't able to hit the free at the end which would have drawn it)
There wasn't really anything at end of Rock match. Rock lad who took a right roasting started a fight with his man at the end after carrying on badly most of the match and new the game was gone I assume.

Quarterback

Quote from: southtyronegael on May 22, 2019, 12:52:11 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on May 22, 2019, 12:48:15 PM
different fella I think. This lad is a county u20. Possible vice captain?

Was on social media earlier in the day saying he was going to do it. Needs a wee trip through the courts - only way he will learn