Eurovision final here we come!!

Started by rrhf, May 08, 2018, 10:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougal Maguire

Here there's a brave buzz around Cross today
Careful now

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dougal Maguire

Actually you're not a million miles away there. There was a charity tractor run event taking place
Careful now

armaghniac

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 13, 2018, 04:10:32 PM
Actually you're not a million miles away there. There was a charity tractor run event taking place

Some nice yokes, although many of them are merely ordinary enough elderly machines.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

longballin

A summer of this : (  missing club month already

grounded

Quote from: sid waddell on May 13, 2018, 11:52:19 AM
Quote from: grounded on May 13, 2018, 11:19:42 AM
Quote from: gallsman on May 13, 2018, 10:51:34 AM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 13, 2018, 12:35:06 AM
Quote from: gallsman on May 13, 2018, 12:30:18 AM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 13, 2018, 12:12:04 AM
Smile will be on the other side of Eurovision's face tomorrow when they discover every telephone vote cast for Israel reversed the charges

Really? A jews are tight with money joke?
Yes. A bit of light humour. Have you some point to make?

Yes. It was a joke in poor taste that reinforces old antisemitic tropes.

That sort of thing is ok around here though.

Shi#te, thats me in trouble then. Told a similar joke at work last week but it was a scottish person instead.
         Come to think of it, someone else was slagging off Cavan(sorry anyone from Cavan on here) people for being tight during another discussion. I shall be reporting him first thing tomorrow.
Has there been a genocide perpetrated against Scottish people or Cavan people, in which the portrayal of them as "money grabbers" was used to mobilise the widespread, systemic hatred and prejudice against them which enables genocide to happen?

Not sure about the scots but the Cavan wans have been given awful stick over the years.

Dougal Maguire

I don't see anything wrong with it.
Careful now

BennyCake

Supposed anti-semitism isn't acceptable, but anti-catholic, anti-irish, anti-abortion seems very acceptable.

gallsman

That's without doubt one of the most pathetic comments I've seen on this site. Embarrassing stuff. Inability to distinguish between the state of Israel and "the Jews". Whinging about people playing the anti-Semitism card by being shockingly anti-Semitic.

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 13, 2018, 10:04:10 PM
I don't see anything wrong with it.

As for this, I'm not sure whether you're on the windup or genuinely see nothing wrong with that post.

gallsman

Quote from: BennyCake on May 13, 2018, 10:14:44 PM
Supposed anti-semitism isn't acceptable, but anti-catholic, anti-irish, anti-abortion seems very acceptable.

Lololol the absolute state of you trying to draw an equivalence there.

BennyCake

Quote from: gallsman on May 13, 2018, 10:15:50 PM

The old saying of a tight arse Scot or Yorkshireman is laughed at, but when it's a jew... Oh, you can't say that!  ::)

sid waddell

Quote from: BennyCake on May 13, 2018, 10:19:09 PM

The old saying of a tight arse Scot or Yorkshireman is laughed at, but when it's a jew... Oh, you can't say that!  ::)

Watch this and realise what a dunce you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_F27ejh3x4

gallsman

Quote from: BennyCake on May 13, 2018, 10:19:09 PM

As stated above, I'm not very familiar with the stereotype of the "money grabbing Scotsman" being used to systematically persecute the Scots (up to and including genocide) over the centuries. Perhaps you could refresh my memory?

trileacman

Jesus the snowflakes have fcuked the euro-vision thread now too.

Is nowhere safe?
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

ONeill

Quote from: trileacman on May 13, 2018, 10:24:54 PM
Jesus the snowflakes have fcuked the euro-vision thread now too.

Is nowhere safe?

Nowhere.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.