thejuice

NO  SAINTS beat ATL FALCS  - Wrong so far, thankfully

TEN TITS beat CHI  BEARS  - Right so far

JAC JAGS beat DET LIONS - Right so far

HOU TEXS beat BAL RAVENS - Right so far

SEA SEA beat MIA DOLS - wrong so far

NE PATS beat BUF BILLS - right so far

NY JETS beat STL RAMS - Very right so far,
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

magpie seanie

I would just like to say that Rex Grossman is useless and should never be let wear a Bears uniform again. What is he being paid to be that crap? Crunch game next week. Just have to hope Orton is fit to play.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 09, 2008, 09:26:28 PM
I would just like to say that Rex Grossman is useless and should never be let wear a Bears uniform again. What is he being paid to be that crap? Crunch game next week. Just have to hope Orton is fit to play.

agree totally magpie! What a joke he is! :(
Can anyone else see Tennesse going unbeaten?

Carmen Stateside

Anyone watching Chargers Cheifs?
Why not take the tie for overtime? kept the chargers season alive!

lfdown2

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on November 10, 2008, 12:20:23 AM
Anyone watching Chargers Cheifs?

yeah, WTF was that about, bad call!!

was delighted though, if Kansas hadnt missed the extra point in the first half it would have made some difference!

thejuice

Was too tired to stay up but watched the highlights this morning. Surprised by the Colts win, Drew Brees, threw 400+ yds again, will probably beat Marino's record but Saints wont make the play-offs. Great win for the Falcons, we have a really tough time of it to make the play-offs with Tampa and Carolina in good form to.

Gaints keep winning, I would rate them higher than the Titans mostly because of who they've beaten,
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Rossie11

QuoteAnyone watching Chargers Cheifs?

They are 1-7 away from home with a chance to win the match against divisional rival.
I thought fair play to them for going for it.

anportmorforjfc

anyone see the game last night? Brilliant

AZOffaly

I didn't see it live, but I taped it to watch tonight. Go Cards!!!! 6-3, with 2 big games coming up against the Seahawks. The Dolphins holding on against the Hawks could be great for the Cardinals. They are 4 games ahead in the division now, but they have tough games upcoming.

Minder

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 11, 2008, 03:29:56 PM
I didn't see it live, but I taped it to watch tonight. Go Cards!!!! 6-3, with 2 big games coming up against the Seahawks. The Dolphins holding on against the Hawks could be great for the Cardinals. They are 4 games ahead in the division now, but they have tough games upcoming.

They have possibly the best Offense and certainly the best set of receivers in the NFL.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gabriel_Hurl

In all honesty - the NFC West is all but wrapped up for Arizona

An Fear Rua

I went to the Seahawks /Eagles game, great start for the home team, but really they are shite. Weiner dog racing at half time was interesting..
Its Grim up North

thejuice

NFC West is dire to be fair. 3 2-7 teams!

Any shoe-ins for the Pro-bowl?

Peterson, Turner, Portis, RB

Brees, Warner, Cutler for QB?

Gabriel_Hurl

orangeman

Any of you lads watch the Ice Hockey - who are the big teams ?