Donegal v Kerry AIQF

Started by RMDrive, July 28, 2012, 08:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

It's Gas if Kerry lose, they'll have the Northern thing thrown back in their face again! Can you imagine!  ;D

Seamus

Quote from: From the Bunker on July 28, 2012, 10:04:24 PM
It's Gas if Kerry lose, they'll have the Northern thing thrown back in their face again! Can you imagine!  ;D

There is no Northern team left.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Seamus

Forgot about Down, would love to meet them
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Aristo 60

Down are left and Down are a Northern team.

Indeed Down are thee Northern team and have been since 1960......

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Seamus on July 28, 2012, 10:35:00 PM

All Ulster teams are northern in the GAA, you're thinking of a different sport!  :P
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

From the Bunker

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 28, 2012, 10:44:46 PM

All Ulster teams are northern in the GAA, you're thinking of a different sport!  :P

+1

Cosmo Kramer

Donegal are the most northern team of all.
A few Mayo GAA videos if anyone is interested - www.youtube.com/CosmoKramer100

cadence

donegal are the most northernly southerners.

CornerBackNo2

Due to the clash of colours - will Donegal wear white away jerseys and Kerry wear blue? 

cadence

savage draw. but, like other donegal posters have said... fantastic test for this donegal side. we'll see where we're at come match day. we defend well, we're obviously in with a shout. i'm imagining the worse case scenario has already been considered and mcguinness will have mulled this one. has the potential to be a classic.

canny wait.

make your transition!! 

BennyCake

Well if Donegal are serious about winning Sam, they have to beat teams like Kerry. I think they can do it. Will this game be on the same bill as Cork v Kildare?

barelegs

Quote from: orangeman on July 28, 2012, 09:40:37 PM
I'm really looking forward to the contrast in styles.

There's no contrast in styles, it's two very similar styles clashing. 12 men behind the ball for both teams. The one difference might be Kerry might kick the ball longer a little bit more.

It could be a classic or it could be the worst game of the year!

redcard

Quote from: barelegs on July 29, 2012, 01:15:42 AM

There's no contrast in styles, it's two very similar styles clashing. 12 men behind the ball for both teams. The one difference might be Kerry might kick the ball longer a little bit more.

Quote from: BennyCake on July 29, 2012, 01:07:21 AM
Well if Donegal are serious about winning Sam, they have to beat teams like Kerry. I think they can do it. Will this game be on the same bill as Cork v Kildare?

saw Donegal in ulster final. They are a serious team with some very good players. they remind me of tyrone when they emerged in 2002/3. pity Kerry to be honest. they have just seen off tyrone and wont really know what will hit them when they play Donegal.

Ciarrai_thuaidh

Quote from: redcard on July 29, 2012, 01:23:20 AM
Quote from: barelegs on July 29, 2012, 01:15:42 AM

Quote from: BennyCake on July 29, 2012, 01:07:21 AM

saw Donegal in ulster final. They are a serious team with some very good players. they remind me of tyrone when they emerged in 2002/3. pity Kerry to be honest. they have just seen off tyrone and wont really know what will hit them when they play Donegal.

::) Yeah poor ol' Kerry...it'll be men against boys shur.
"Better to die on your feet,than live on your knees"...

mlcollins

Poor,poor kerry they must be trembling in their little bootsies against those horrible and nasty little northerners,WILL you ever get a grip redcard and don't be making a gom of yourself, kerry will win this,get a life.