Israel Attack Humanitarian Ship, 10 men killed

Started by give her dixie, May 31, 2010, 03:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nally Stand

Quote from: give her dixie on May 31, 2010, 05:21:29 AM
They have every right to attack it.

They should raze it to the ground, along with every other Israhelli embassy world wide.

Israel have started the begining of a quick end.

The world have seen you for what you really are.

COLD HEARTED, MURDERING b**tards

HERE HERE. Dixie, any news on what people can do to protest/lend support??

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Just got an e-mail there now saying to gather at the City Hall at 2pm, is there a bit of confusion about the time?
Tbc....

give her dixie

George Galloway, speaking from Texas:

http://www.ipadio.com/phlogs/Gaza_TVNews/2010/05/31/Gaza-TVs-phlog-George-Galloway-Speaks-Out

I am doing a UTV interview for the 6pm, and speaking at a rally at the City Hall at 4pm.

See you there if you can make it.

In our thousands, in our millions, we are all Palestinians.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

balladmaker

F**k the oil leak, where's Obama now!  The Israeli arrogance is frightening.

aontroim

Human rights lawyers saying that Turkey should be claiming the right to lead an investigation performed under Turkish Law, as the vessel all this happened on was Turkish in international waters.  This could mean UN Sec Council could call for all evidence and the names of all IDF troops involved.  Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

SLIGONIAN

Hopefully the World will stand up and take notice. Human rights have long being taken away from GAZA and Palestine. The Israelis are like the brits of 30 yrs ago and are shown them for what they really are. A shower of evil dictators. Really hope this backfires on them with action from the world.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

seafoid

it's a huge own goal for Israel. The PR was already bad after the attack on gaza in 2009.

There has been a serious drift to the right and with it a huge build up of hatred towards the Palestinians in Israel since the failure of the 2000 talks and it comes out in the open at times like this. The only answer is sanctions. 

Someone said this is Israel's sharpeville. It will gain the attention of millions of people around the world. Things will never be the same again.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

pintsofguinness

Quote from: seafoid on May 31, 2010, 03:07:16 PM
it's a huge own goal for Israel. The PR was already bad after the attack on gaza in 2009.

There has been a serious drift to the right and with it a huge build up of hatred towards the Palestinians in Israel since the failure of the 2000 talks and it comes out in the open at times like this. The only answer is sanctions. 

Someone said this is Israel's sharpeville. It will gain the attention of millions of people around the world. Things will never be the same again.
I dont think they care!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Main Street

Declan

QuoteSomeone said this is Israel's sharpeville. It will gain the attention of millions of people around the world. Things will never be the same again

I'd like to agree with you but I won't hold my breath. As for negative PR the Israelis couldn't give 2 F***s what the rest of the world thinks of them. I'm waiting to see what our esteemed TD Mr Shatter says about this.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Declan on May 31, 2010, 03:13:02 PM
QuoteSomeone said this is Israel's sharpeville. It will gain the attention of millions of people around the world. Things will never be the same again

I'd like to agree with you but I won't hold my breath. As for negative PR the Israelis couldn't give 2 F***s what the rest of the world thinks of them. I'm waiting to see what our esteemed TD Mr Shatter says about this.

That pathetic little worm will lay low and say nothing like he always does when even he can't defend Israels actions.

Ulick

Let's face it we all know how this will pan out; international outrage for a short period, maybe even a sternly worded UN resolution, Israel promise an investigation which will report next year sometime conveniently scapegoating someone insignificant. Meanwhile Israel continues normal with their PR people pointing to retaliatory attacks as justification for their continuing brutalisation of Palestinians.

seafoid

Quote from: Declan on May 31, 2010, 03:13:02 PM

Israel is like the moonies. It is a cult. Way out of line with what everyone else is thinking. It's getting worse with time. In the last 5 years there have been 2 wars, the 600 calorie a day Gaza diet, the Dubai assassination and now this.  Sanctions are only a matter of time. the generation who put the Holocaust above Arab human rights will soon be dead.  Israel is losing younger American Jews.  All it can rely on is the nutcase Christian right. I wouldn't put money on Israel making it to 100.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU