Teenage Cliques

Started by ziggysego, May 28, 2010, 08:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

I saw this on the television the other day and I was wondering... WTF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7PFhI3RR_k

Got me wondering then, what cliques did board members fall into? Any Goths, Emos, etc?
Testing Accessibility

Canalman

Showing my age but there was a shower in my school that used to write the names of music bands/singers on their schoolbags.

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

johnneycool

Quote from: Canalman on May 28, 2010, 09:32:18 AM
Showing my age but there was a shower in my school that used to write the names of music bands/singers on their schoolbags.

There wasn't a canvas school bag in our school without the obligatory AC/DC, Iron Maiden or whoever painted and varnished over on the big flap lid.

Came in handy in the odd row as well as those metal buckle ends could do some damage.

seafoid

Quote from: johnneycool on May 28, 2010, 11:10:37 AM

There wasn't a canvas school bag in our school without the obligatory AC/DC, Iron Maiden or whoever painted and varnished over on the big flap lid.

Came in handy in the odd row as well as those metal buckle ends could do some damage.

where did all of those bikers go? What happened to all of those black leather jackets? 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

The Subbie

Quote from: seafoid on May 28, 2010, 11:19:14 AM
Quote from: johnneycool on May 28, 2010, 11:10:37 AM

where did all of those bikers go? What happened to all of those black leather jackets? 

I used to enjoy beating up cure heads because they did'nt play football or handball and were therfore guilty of been gay.

paco

Only in America. Imagine the grief in they'd get in school if they done it over here. :D

leenie

sure zigster we have our own gaaboard clique
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

illdecide

When i was knocking about secondary school the skateboarders (with the long hair and baggy trousers) always annoyed the tits of me, so the odd slap was often dished out. As for them Goth's i just can't understand them weirdos
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Jim_Murphy_74

"Teenage Cliques"?????????

Did The Undertones not have a song about that?

/Jim

Dinny Breen

I was a goth for my sins
#newbridgeornowhere

illdecide

Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 28, 2010, 03:32:32 PM
I was a goth for my sins

so Dinny are you still a freak or have you moved on saan
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Dinny Breen

Alas have moved on - on occassion listen to the Fields of the Nephilim, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, The Cure, The Sisters of Mercy, Virgin Prunes and the Mission but too fat and too bald now although black still looks good me the clothes, the ear, nose and nipple rings are long gone....
#newbridgeornowhere

Puckoon

Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 28, 2010, 03:32:32 PM
I was a goth for my sins

Like a real goth? Complete with eyeliner and black nails and a constant moan about how much you hated your parents?

Or did you simply listen to nirvana and therapy and wear a long coat? I was one of those for a while.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility