Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Il Bomber Destro

So the famed bottles bottled it again?

What's the excuse this time?

Surely Joe Shit will be out of a job?

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: screenexile on March 11, 2017, 08:15:30 AM
Again with the hyperbole in defeat "we're shite" "Bowe is finished" "Best is finished".

The reality is we are in a group of teams that can all beat each other on a given day. With the lads we have to come in we still have plenty coming through to make a real challenge in 2 years time. Had Henshaw not made that mistake joining the maul we would have won and for such small margins we would have won today and against Scotland.

Having said that we made critical mistakes at the wrong time but I fully expect us to win next week and learn from this going forward. Thankfully we have players and a management team who won't over react like many are doing here!!

The reality is the West Brit rugby football side shat their togs again.

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on March 11, 2017, 06:18:43 PM

Zzzzzzzzz back commenting on rugby Bomber.  Obviously your quite entitled to your opinion but what motivates you to constantly come on a thread about a sport your clearly dont like?  Why do you even pay attention to the results?
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on March 11, 2017, 07:03:14 PM

Zzzzzzzzz back commenting on rugby Bomber.  Obviously your quite entitled to your opinion but what motivates you to constantly come on a thread about a sport your clearly dont like?  Why do you even pay attention to the results?

Disproportionate coverage and interest in a game that has little grass roots popularity on the island.

If I want to challenge this barbaric game and the sheep who follow it, I will.

straightred

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on March 11, 2017, 07:18:37 PM

Disproportionate coverage and interest in a game that has little grass roots popularity on the island.

Apparently the tv rights are a package which means if you want the 6 nations you have to take the women and u20s and show the whole lot. I have v little interest either but i do know my way around the remote control - this is useful at this time of year. Think positive - it will all be over this time next week.

Frank_The_Tank

Whatever keeps you happy.  Top wuming
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

seafoid

They might end up losing 3. 1990s standard
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on March 11, 2017, 07:25:24 PM

He has never got over the big rugby boys making him look like a wee boy. Still a few years of therapy before he gets over it.

Itchy

Will we get a documentary on this fantastic contest from RTÉ. McGuirk and hook could present and give great insight in between giving each other wedgies.

Estimator

Quote from: seafoid on March 11, 2017, 07:47:39 PM

They lost 3 in 2013.
Ulster League Champions 2009

From the Bunker

Quote from: straightred on March 11, 2017, 07:24:04 PM

Apparently the tv rights are a package which means if you want the 6 nations you have to take the women and u20s and show the whole lot. I have v little interest either but i do know my way around the remote control - this is useful at this time of year. Think positive - it will all be over this time next week.

Although I have no interest in Rugby other than internationals involving the Irish mens senior team. it is a clever idea by the Rugby authorities to tie showing Womens and under 20 Rugby into their rights. I must say I always use the remote when they are on.  There are a lot of sporting bodies in Ireland who could use the same blackmail! I'm thinking of the GAA with Handball, Sigerson Cup and Railway Cup!

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 11, 2017, 08:08:20 PM

He has never got over the big rugby boys making him look like a wee boy. Still a few years of therapy before he gets over it.

We could all be big rugby boys if we took enough steroids.

seafoid

Quote from: Estimator on March 11, 2017, 08:36:05 PM

They lost 3 in 2013.
doing it twice in the space of a few years would be very 1990s
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Syferus

Quote from: seafoid on March 11, 2017, 09:11:43 PM
Quote from: Estimator on March 11, 2017, 08:36:05 PM

They lost 3 in 2013.
doing it twice in the space of a few years would be very 1990s

They won the following two tournaments.

Capt Pat

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on March 11, 2017, 08:43:56 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 11, 2017, 08:08:20 PM

We could all be big rugby boys if we took enough steroids.

The  English lads are playing so well they could be juiced.