Rory McIlroy

Started by Oraisteach, February 26, 2012, 06:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie Browser

They are going to become the Brangelina of golf and sicken the fcuk out of us.

Mikhail Prokhorov

turning into a circus

muppet

Quote from: Doogie Browser on March 06, 2012, 11:58:30 AM

I think he will be more likely to go down the Georgie Best route with the girls. Lucky b'stard.
MWWSI 2017

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: muppet on March 06, 2012, 02:58:50 PM

I think he will be more likely to go down the Georgie Best route with the girls. Lucky b'stard.

He's only about 3 foot 6 tall, he'll hardly get that many women!!!

Olly

I bumped into Holly Sweeney the other day in Lidl in Holywood. I asked her how things were going and she said alright and walked away. I kept following her and asked her if she watched the Simpsons or Family Guy and she completely ignored me. To be honest, Rory is well rid of this stuck up young girl.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

screenexile

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 06, 2012, 03:07:19 PM

Saw him in Ollies Christmas 2009 and couldn't believe how small he was. How in God's name does he generate the kind of power to smash the ball 300+ yards?!!

Olly

Quote from: screenexile on March 06, 2012, 03:19:24 PM

Saw him in Ollies Christmas 2009 and couldn't believe how small he was. How in God's name does he generate the kind of power to smash the ball 300+ yards?!!

Piss off. I think I'd remember.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Applesisapples

Just what the world needs another shit post about McIroy. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tubberman

Yeah, 22 year old Irishman is world number 1 in one of the most watched sports on the planet - can't believe people are talking about it....
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

screenexile

Quote from: Olly on March 06, 2012, 03:22:21 PM

I said Ollies not Olly's!

Applesisapples

Quote from: Tubberman on March 06, 2012, 03:40:09 PM
Yeah, 22 year old Irishman is world number 1 in one of the most watched sports on the planet - can't believe people are talking about it....
Waste of a good walk.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: screenexile on March 06, 2012, 03:44:11 PM
Quote from: Olly on March 06, 2012, 03:22:21 PM

I said Ollies not Olly's!

I bet Olly wouldn't mind if he was in and smashed his ball(s) 300+ yards..oh errr :-*

ziggysego

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 06, 2012, 03:07:19 PM

Testing Accessibility

Maguire01

Quote from: Olly on March 06, 2012, 03:11:18 PM
I bumped into Holly Sweeney the other day in Lidl in Holywood. I asked her how things were going and she said alright and walked away. I kept following her and asked her if she watched the Simpsons or Family Guy and she completely ignored me. To be honest, Rory is well rid of this stuck up young girl.
Yes, that's believable. Like there'd be a Lidl in Holywood!