Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Gaa

Some win for Beragh tonight, personally I didn't think they were good enough to beat Eskra. That's Championship
Living the dream!!!

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 07, 2018, 10:35:29 PM
Some win for Beragh tonight, personally I didn't think they were good enough to beat Eskra. That's Championship
Excellent game, Some win. The red card had a big bearing as Eskra looked the better team before it. Cathal Owen's goal saving block in the first half was a massive moment in the game. Martin Rodgers showed tremendous class at the end with the two big scores to equalise and then win the game.

Under Lights

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on September 07, 2018, 11:20:20 PM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 07, 2018, 10:35:29 PM
Excellent game, Some win. The red card had a big bearing as Eskra looked the better team before it. Cathal Owen's goal saving block in the first half was a massive moment in the game. Martin Rodgers showed tremendous class at the end with the two big scores to equalise and then win the game.

Class act Rodgers

inroundthesquare

Some very poor acts by Castlederg players once the game was slipping away from them last night. 14 Gallen kicking a prone Kevin Gallagher in the side in front of the stand. Ref was doing his best to keep up with the red cards. Heard that Number 8 Meehan was sent off for the 7th time this year. Surely the different competition rule i.e league reds don't carry over into Championship should be revised for repeat offenders.

laceer

GlenMan

Quote from: inroundthesquare on September 08, 2018, 10:58:09 AM
Some very poor acts by Castlederg players once the game was slipping away from them last night. 14 Gallen kicking a prone Kevin Gallagher in the side in front of the stand. Ref was doing his best to keep up with the red cards. Heard that Number 8 Meehan was sent off for the 7th time this year. Surely the different competition rule i.e league reds don't carry over into Championship should be revised for repeat offenders.

You can't expect anything else from them. Scumbags.

skeog

Did Jimmy Mc Carron the manager at the start of the season resign due to discipline issues.He will certainly feel vindicated after that display last night.

clarshack

thought they were dirty when we played them last year in the league especially when the game was starting to slip away from them.

GlenMan

Cathal McCrory with the most disinterested refereeing performance I've seen in a long time this evening. Rock and Clogher both badly let down many times throughout the game.

giveherlong

Clogher and Beragh now favourites to make the junior final after tonight's draw
I think clogher are the only side of the semi finalists with inside management
All others are paying outside men AFAIK

bigtogs

Heard a rumour Ardboe have conceded reserve and senior game today v Errigal.. can anyone confirm this??

Christmas Lights

Quote from: bigtogs on September 09, 2018, 12:43:45 PM
Heard a rumour Ardboe have conceded reserve and senior game today v Errigal.. can anyone confirm this??

Yes this is confirmed.  All.about championship

Christmas Lights

Quote from: GlenMan on September 08, 2018, 01:49:09 PM
Quote from: inroundthesquare on September 08, 2018, 10:58:09 AM

You can't expect anything else from them. Scumbags.

Careful now, you'll have Snapchat and trillickman on calling you a yellow bastard. These are amateur players and should not be labelled "scumbags" by annoymous internet posterz

bigtogs

Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 09, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

Has all teams playing next weekend conceded their games??

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 09, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

poor form not fulfilling a league fixture though imo
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either