Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Agree with every word. I was over at the Brighton game 2 weeks ago and Rice's performance was the standout. Didn't realise how dominating he can be. But it looks like he's become so central so early that if he's not at his best, the side aren't.

Martinelli and Saka aren't having the same impact because they've been worked out, so it's up to Arteta to do something to free them up a bit. When either has the ball, the opposition have 2-3 players covering.

Interesting to see if Arteta has something in mind. Hope so.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Needed that today. Best side to meet at the minute.

Though Smith Rowe looked lively.

statto

Quote from: ONeill on January 20, 2024, 11:09:43 PMNeeded that today. Best side to meet at the minute.

Though Smith Rowe looked lively.
Easy pickings today palace in bad shape.Over reliance on set plays a worry, 5-0 win no goal involvement again from Saka,Havertz(couldn't trap a bag of cement) and Odegaard who's great player but suffering from lack of movement up front.Jesus more likely to get a few touches in own box.Martinelli goals a boost but the game was over be interesting see how does against forest who will sit back.

ONeill

Good performance.

That's City and Liverpool beaten at home. Just need to tighten up in games you're expected to win.

ONeill

Another fine performance.

Arsenal will need to go to City and win.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ONeill on February 11, 2024, 10:06:43 PMAnother fine performance.

Liverpool would love that result also
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trailer

Arteta with the bants this am. In the conversation to sign Mbappe. Man should be doing stand-up not managing Arsenal. What a joker, lolz!

ONeill

gawa316

Been impressed with Arsenal recently.

ONeill

Capt Pat

Normal service resumed for Arsenal. Are Arsenal going to give up on the European cup and concentrate on the premier league?

ONeill

I don't think there's any special side you'd fear in the CL. Bar City.

RedHand88

Quote from: ONeill on February 25, 2024, 12:18:07 AMI don't think there's any special side you'd fear in the CL. Bar City.

Not even Porto?

Captain Obvious

Quote from: ONeill on February 25, 2024, 12:18:07 AMI don't think there's any special side you'd fear in the CL. Bar City.
Real Madrid would be thinking the same.

gawa316

Hoping for a Man City Arsenal quarter final