Underdogs or even 'Dirty Dogs'

Started by highking, November 23, 2006, 11:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

highking

Was anyone watching the underdogs this evening where the two boyos in charge of the team, messrs O'Domhnaill and Mullins thought it would be a great treat for the girls to strip them down to their bikinis and run them into the sea in what looked like arctic conditions. The two boyos had eyes like saucers on them and big grins as the 20 odd young girls with pert nipples showed off what they had..... Best GAA Ive watched in a long time, well done lads. What will it be next week? Maybe a bit of pole dancing to releive any long term backache. When is the repeat on again..........

stephenite

Quote from: highking on November 23, 2006, 11:05:33 PM
The two boyos had eyes like saucers on them and big grins as the 20 odd young girls with pert nipples showed off what they had.....

;D :D ;D

Blacksheep

Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!

TORGAEL

Saw that myself. Thought they were on dodgy ground with that ! ::)

milltown row

bottlethrower7

what class of a c**t is that other male selector (as in not Mullins)? And who is he anyway?

I caught a couple of minutes of this week's and last weeks. Last week they were letting on that 2 girls had failed a drugs test. Fuckin hell, talk about taking a joke too far. And this week when bringing in some young one to tell her she wasn't being cut from the panel, he let on she was. He had her practically reduced to tears before letting on he was joking. He comes across as a right p***k altogether.

It was hilarious last week him telling Margaret D'arcy that the challenge against the Aussie rules team would be the biggest she ever played in her life. I wonder was that including the several Leinster finals and all-Ireland semi finals she played in in camogie.

GaillimhIarthair

I would have thought BT7 that a man of your vast GAA knowledge would have recognised a former AI medal winner !

Sean O'Domhnaill is the guy you are ranting on about there in your last post !  Won an AI in 1998 with Galway playing alongisde Kevin Walsh at midfield.  I dont watch the current series of the underdogs but I would imagine half the reason that he is there is because he is a fluent irish speaker and he also does some analysis work for TG4 on their televised club matches. 

bottlethrower7

nope, I wouldn't have a clue unless they were hurling medals he won. Though I do know who you're talking about. The big lamp that used to play in the middle of the field. Maybe its put on, but he seems to lack any kind of tact.

cavan4ever

i see a bit of it and he was running after a young thing with a bucket of water, the dirty fecker  ;)

tayto

Quote from: bottlethrower7 on November 24, 2006, 08:48:21 AM
what class of a c**t is that other male selector (as in not Mullins)? And who is he anyway?

I caught a couple of minutes of this week's and last weeks. Last week they were letting on that 2 girls had failed a drugs test. Fuckin hell, talk about taking a joke too far. And this week when bringing in some young one to tell her she wasn't being cut from the panel, he let on she was. He had her practically reduced to tears before letting on he was joking. He comes across as a right p***k altogether.

It was hilarious last week him telling Margaret D'arcy that the challenge against the Aussie rules team would be the biggest she ever played in her life. I wonder was that including the several Leinster finals and all-Ireland semi finals she played in in camogie.

sounds a bit like yerman brent off the office

tayto

Here's an idea, Should the underdogs be allowed enter the league?

bottlethrower7

no, they should be allowed into the Dublin championship though. Everyone else is allowed into it so why not!

BallyhaiseMan

im disappointed i missed that now  :'(

botman

The only role women should have in the Gaa is making tea and taking notes at committee meetings and a bit of rid'en to further the growth of the association - end of.  ;)

Keep them at it.

cavan4ever

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on November 24, 2006, 02:53:31 PM
im disappointed i missed that now  :'(

u didn't miss much sure isn't that crack going on down at the annalee in ballyhaise every sunday morning after mass  :P