Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

I'm not one of these ludicrous red colored glasses United fans however in most of the away games they lost there was dodgy decision v them & the 9 draws from 18 away games is a big help to their total now.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Blowitupref

If Arsenal finish 3rd does it mean they have to play a qualifying round to get into next years Champions league?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Blowitupref on May 06, 2011, 09:53:57 PM
If Arsenal finish 3rd does it mean they have to play a qualifying round to get into next years Champions league?

I don;t think so. Think it's only 4th that play the qualifying round now.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ONeill

Dave

1-0 to the Rugby team  :D

Joking aside,the Arse are lucky there is only 2/3 games left.
I believe if there was a dozen games left Arse wouldn't even finish in Top 4,think Liverpool would get in ahead of them.

muppet

Quote from: Dave on May 08, 2011, 02:38:06 PM

I believe if there was a dozen games left Arse wouldn't even finish in Top 4,think Liverpool would get in ahead of them.

Yes you of course are right. Current form is always a precise predictor of future performance.

Did you use this theory to buy lots of houses in 2006/7? Rising prices always means prices will rise.
MWWSI 2017

Dave

Blowitupref

I suppose this image fits in well today aswell.

ONeill

I think it's very unfair of you to call Stoke a rugby team. They're a decent outfit.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Dave on May 08, 2011, 02:38:06 PM

Bizarre post, you are aware the EPL is a finite league and Arsenal have already qualified for the UCL.

Speaking of bizarre does any side concede as many bizarre/unlucky goals as Arsenal?
#newbridgeornowhere

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Blowitupref on May 08, 2011, 02:52:28 PM
I suppose this image fits in well today aswell.

Not at all, Arsenal haven't anything to play for, would expect Stoke to win pulling away, big final for those boys next week..
#newbridgeornowhere