Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Oh that's gotta hurt, not bad replacement though
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Have Arsenal attacked yet?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

don't need to, they are winning!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyHarp

Quote from: ONeill on March 08, 2011, 08:23:22 PM
Have Arsenal attacked yet?

Not much point in starting Van Persie really!
That was never a square ball!!

ONeill

Some concentration levels needed however.

This is relentless.

Coped well so far.

Fabregas touched it?

Milltown Row2

ross4life

Bad time to let in a goal, wenger will have to change his 10 men behind the ball tactics now & two defenders on yellows risky business in the 2nd half.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

BennyHarp

I didn't realise how good that finish was until the replay!! What was Fabregas doing?
That was never a square ball!!

ONeill

ONeill

WTF was Cesc doing backheeling there?

First half stats: Barcelona v Arsenal: Shots 8-0 Possession 75%-25%.

Bingo

Serious stuff from messi. Was that good it took a replay to spot it. Crazy from fabergas, if he did that on edge of barca box you'd be unhappy with him. Is that his first assist for barca?  ;)

Milltown Row2

ONeill

Yep, Cascarino talking balls. This time last year Arsenal were 3-1 down yet Tony says this is one of the worst performances by an English team in Europe.

Milltown Row2

Can't have him, Martin's grand knows a bit.

Game not lost, needs to hold it for next 20 minutes and then go for it. Would actually like Arsenal to go through

ONeill

Arsenal were never going to hold Barca for 90-odd minutes. So in that regard nothing has changed - they need to score somehow.

You have to admire the way Barca win the ball back. 3 players crowd the man in possession. It's like 18 yr olds v 9 yr olds.

At the minute Arsenal being taught a lesson too in that kind of football.