Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Quote from: ONeill on January 05, 2011, 09:36:08 PM
City fella didn't do much wrong.

agree ONeill, handbags mostly, but Sanga was just a silly ballox for bending into him with the head
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Puckoon

Bit of a discussion between Mancini and Fiberglass at the end there.

ONeill

"Boring boring City"

Great night for Utd but plenty of games left.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Puckoon

Couldnt be a better night for Man United - bar the teams getting into a point deducting brawl.

Still though - a draw isnt a very bad result, and the performance was fantastic. Joe Hart, Toure, Kompany and De-Jong kept it from being 4 zip to the gunners.

Dinny Breen

Ah well negativity wins out...

Performance not bad, deserved 3 points but you don't always get what you deserve and the two Toure's were very good for City.

Sagna the clown, Zabaleta did nothing, will win his appeal hopefully.
#newbridgeornowhere

STREET FIGHTER

Looks like it Utds league to loose.

Arsenal to run them a close 2nd.

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 05, 2011, 09:43:54 PM
Ah well negativity wins out...

Performance not bad, deserved 3 points but you don't always get what you deserve and the two Toure's were very good for City.

Sagna the clown, Zabaleta did nothing, will win his appeal hopefully.

Absolutely ridiculous by Sagna.

However Zab must have said something really hateful to him to get that reaction.

Minder

If Mourinho was manager of City tonight it would have been heralded as some sort of Zen masterclass in defensive play.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on January 05, 2011, 11:53:47 PM
If Mourinho was manager of City tonight it would have been heralded as some sort of Zen masterclass in defensive play.

A Mourinho team would have more desire to win the game. Mancini played for a draw & got it.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

AZOffaly

Do any Arsenal fans scream 'Shoot for fucks sake' at the TV? I was watching for a while and its very frustrating. They play lovely football, but Jaysus, have a pop.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 06, 2011, 12:33:53 AM
Do any Arsenal fans scream 'Shoot for f**ks sake' at the TV? I was watching for a while and its very frustrating. They play lovely football, but Jaysus, have a pop.

Ah welcome to our world AZ, we're just conditioned to it..

...to sound like another poster, you do realise Arsenal have the most shots on target and the highest on target to shot ratio in the EPL....
#newbridgeornowhere

ross4life

Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 06, 2011, 09:57:35 AM
Do any Arsenal fans scream 'Shoot for f**ks sake' at the TV? I was watching for a while and its very frustrating. They play lovely football, but Jaysus, have a pop.

...to sound like another poster, you do realise Arsenal have the most shots on target and the highest on target to shot ratio in the EPL....

Doesn't say much for the Arse strikers? midfielder Nasri top scorer this season & fabregas the season before.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

StGallsGAA

QuoteDoesn't say much for the Arse strikers? midfielder Nasri top scorer this season & fabregas the season before.

Peanuts .... monkeys .......

supersarsfields

Quote from: ross4life on January 06, 2011, 06:28:51 PM

Doesn't say much for the Arse strikers? midfielder Nasri top scorer this season & fabregas the season before.

Mustn't have said much for United's strikers for a couple of years there when Ronnie was top scoring either then!

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: supersarsfields on January 06, 2011, 09:39:27 PM
Quote from: ross4life on January 06, 2011, 06:28:51 PM

Mustn't have said much for United's strikers for a couple of years there when Ronnie was top scoring either then!

Exactly!!