Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Nasri didn't shake Gallas' hand before the game. In the first minute Fabregas put Nasri through. Gallas executed a brilliant tackle. Whatever happened in the challenge Nasri's vision seemed to be troubling him. Wonder was it a smack of some sort from Gallas. The smelling salts were called for. Then Nasri scored the opener. Gallas is captain today so I'd imagine he'll either score, score an own-goal or get a red.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

Free money today on Arsenal beating Spurs.

How many times have Spurs beaten Arsenal outside of WHL?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 20, 2010, 01:26:31 PM
Free money today on Arsenal beating Spurs.

How many times have Spurs beaten Arsenal outside of WHL?

Last time was 1993 but Arsenal sent out a skeleton side as it was just before the FA Cup final. But with Arsenal losing at home to WBA and Newcastle this year, Spurs'll fancy their chances of getting something today. Both defences are ropey.

ONeill

Last time before that was 1985 but that was New Year's Day which doesn't count really.

Milltown Row2

Aye Spurs Beat Utd one New Years. will doubt they will through it away today!! top of the league then
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

2-1. Really poor defending from Arsenal. Spurs could get something from this alright.

Milltown Row2

Milltown Row2

Arsenal's first corner after 63 minutes!!!

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Worker

gerrykeegan

At half time it was 9 to 1 the draw 40 to
1 the Spuds win. I ignored both bets
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Square Ball

That is a horrible Arsenal keepers kit
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Milltown Row2

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gerrykeegan on November 20, 2010, 02:13:48 PM
At half time it was 9 to 1 the draw 40 to
1 the Spuds win. I ignored both bets

::) ::) ::) ::)

gerrykeegan

Believe me I looked and said don't be a fool
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)