Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yes I Would

Quote from: gawa316 on March 13, 2010, 09:50:25 PM
I am really startin to fancy the arse for this league but can't really understand how the feck they can win it ???

If that makes sense

Everything says they shouldnt! Keeper is a clown, Centre half is almost 40, and bout 4 months ago was playin in third division, main striker out for most of season, and everything about his replacement says he just cant be any good at football, but if i were bettin on the front three now, id be backing the Arsenal.

Minder

I am really startin to fancy the arse for this league but can't really understand how the feck they can win it ???

If that makes sense

Me too, the Stoke game and tonights would have been games they wouldn't have won before. They are not unlike Liverpool last year, coming with the wet sail but with very little margin for error. Would have to win 7 out of last 8 I would think. Would like to see them winning the league.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gawa316

Quote from: Minder on March 13, 2010, 10:04:57 PM
Would like to see them winning the league.

Me too only I have 2 mates who support them and they are the cockiest f**kers ever and I'll never hear the end of it. At least I'll always have the europe card ;)

gawa316

Quote from: Yes I Would on March 13, 2010, 10:03:56 PM

If that makes sense

Everything says they shouldnt! Keeper is a clown, Centre half is almost 40, and bout 4 months ago was playin in third division, main striker out for most of season, and everything about his replacement says he just cant be any good at football, but if i were bettin on the front three now, id be backing the Arsenal.

That pretty much sums up my confusion

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

ross4life

Gooners Still have Birmingham, Spurs away & Man city at home these games won't be easy! as for the other 5 games i expect them to win

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ONeill

Bendtner will don a crown for the West Ham game, most likely.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ross4life

Quote from: ONeill on March 13, 2010, 11:22:24 PM
Bendtner will don a crown for the West Ham game, most likely.

3-0 bendtner hat trick so  ;)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Gaffer

C'mon my sons !!

Get in there !!!

This title is ours !!

No doubt about it !!!

!!!! GET IN THERE !!!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Archie Mitchell

Disgraceful antics from Boateng yesterday. No chance he would get a ban like the rugby boys though.

Archie Mitchell

New Arsenal jersey for next season? Looks the part.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Doogie Browser

The two best footballing sides in Europe, what price a 0-0 draw in the 1st leg though?!!

Dinny Breen

About time the goons got a soft draw, wonder who'll they'll play in the final..
#newbridgeornowhere

Uladh

Quote from: Doogie Browser on March 19, 2010, 12:08:53 PM
The two best footballing sides in Europe, what price a 0-0 draw in the 1st leg though?!!

lol