Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: ONeill on March 09, 2010, 09:09:57 PM
Was about to say he'd been fairly shite today.

Must try it. Arshavin has been shite.

Nasri? I thought he was excellent throughout the game and it seems that when he plays that Fabregas role he is every bit as good as him! Big boost for Wenger for when Cesc has to go to Barca.

ONeill

Quote from: screenexile on March 09, 2010, 11:00:24 PM
Quote from: ONeill on March 09, 2010, 09:09:57 PM
Was about to say he'd been fairly shite today.

Must try it. Arshavin has been shite.

Nasri? I thought he was excellent throughout the game and it seems that when he plays that Fabregas role he is every bit as good as him! Big boost for Wenger for when Cesc has to go to Barca.

Don't mind me, Nasri and Arshavin (despite his tendancy to lose possession in key areas) were the best players on the field.

However, serious concerns about Nasri's underwear:

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Puckoon

Anyone got a link for nasris goal?

ONeill

ONeill

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Puckoon

Watched the first half last night - Big Sol was all at sea. He'd have been destroyed by a decent set of forwards. He just kept bumping into people and sticking his arm up.

Dinny Breen

QuoteHe wasn't as generous as the defenders for Nasri's goal

Ah yes the auld it wasn't a great goal it was terrible defending arguement. Tut! Tut! It was quite simply a thing of beauty it wasn't the Longford defence he was up against now.
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Quote from: Puckoon on March 10, 2010, 05:12:25 PM
Watched the first half last night - Big Sol was all at sea. He'd have been destroyed by a decent set of forwards. He just kept bumping into people and sticking his arm up.

Definitely. Arsenal's only chance now is to score more than their opponents, home and away. No 2006 clean sheet run here.

Dinny Breen

Need the Spuds to beat Fulham in the FA Cup  :o
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Our friennd Tango Brown tomorrow at 5.30. Will be depending on wireless tomorrow on way to Omagh.

No Cesc, Song and Rosicky. Sol also doubtful. Will be a matter of getting the 3 points anyway possible. I'd imagine Bendtner has a stinker/sent off.

ross4life

hull are pretty awful away 5-1 to Everton & 6-1 liverpool proves that but they are decent enough at home beating city & Drawing with chelsea in recent weeks but i expect Arsenal to win this 2-1
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

AFS

Bender in the ninety f**king fourth minute  >:(

ross4life

in arsenals last two away games both looked to be heading for 1-1 draws until stoke & hull went down to 10 men & injury time goals made 2 points become 6

the gooners will need this kind of luck to continue if they hope to win the league

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

gawa316

I am really startin to fancy the arse for this league but can't really understand how the feck they can win it ???

If that makes sense