Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

under the bar

QuoteIn order to close this debate, I think it's best if you admit I'm right and move along.

By resorting to this as a response you've effectively admitted you are wrong by the fact you are incapable of credible response.   AW eat your heart out.   On that note let's see if he's got the nads to accept Adebayor's challenge to debate his exit from the club with him on air.

DuffleKing

By the reasoning on this thread, Rooney should have been sent off the day he broke his metatarsal. He was clumsy and reckless.

Dinny Breen

Some people it seems are as mypoic about Wenger as Wenger is about his players, any excuse to have a pop whether there is merit or not.

At least we learned one thing from the weekend, Almunia is no longer the worse keeper in the EPL.
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Quote from: under the bar on March 01, 2010, 01:41:49 PM
QuoteIn order to close this debate, I think it's best if you admit I'm right and move along.

By resorting to this as a response you've effectively admitted you are wrong by the fact you are incapable of credible response.   AW eat your heart out.   On that note let's see if he's got the nads to accept Adebayor's challenge to debate his exit from the club with him on air.

Au contraire my good man. It's my policy, and one on this thread moreso, that you don't repeat the same opinion over and over and over. It gets silly then. No one ever changes sides...
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

under the bar

Au contraire my good man. It's my policy, and one on this thread moreso, that you don't repeat the same opinion over and over and over. It gets silly then. No one ever changes sides...

If AW had said the following we would not even be having this debate.

"Ramsey has suffered a terrible injury however I also feel sorry for the boy Shawcross because even tho he went in hard, I accept he did intend to injure Aaron". 

Every team gets players legs broken at some point but only one manager complains every time and tries to apportion 100% of the blame to the other team.

ONeill

I can't make head nor tail of Wenger's fictional statement there.

muppet

1) Can we have the pots on one side, then all the kettles on the other.

2) Then you can all beat the crap out of each other for 5 minutes.

3) Afterwards the pots will be allowed 5 minutes of pointing out comments that were disgraceful.

4) Then the kettles will be allowed to defend any such comments.

If that doesn't settle it go back to 1) above and start again.
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: Bensars on March 01, 2010, 12:18:36 PM
You cannot compare driving on the road and a contact sport. Never mind a contact sport comprising of professional athletes.

He was punished. He was sent off and by your very own admission "Of course it was an accident. No one sets out to break someone's leg".

Except if your name is Roy Keane.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

The Worker

Quote from: stew on March 01, 2010, 06:56:13 PM
You cannot compare driving on the road and a contact sport. Never mind a contact sport comprising of professional athletes.

He was punished. He was sent off and by your very own admission "Of course it was an accident. No one sets out to break someone's leg".

he should have done time for that

muppet

More libel Stew? Prove it or take that shit down.
MWWSI 2017

Lady GAA GAA

ONeill does your condescension know no bounds?

Recklessness has an element of foreseeability about it. I don't think one can be said to be reckless in making a split-second decision to try and kick the ball.

You're like a little pup, hinging on Wenger's every word and backing him to the hilt (eg your attempt to slur Shawcross.)

Oh, and here is where Wenger makes light of the Gallas challenge: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5mpzn75kmE

screenexile

Quote from: muppet on March 01, 2010, 07:00:31 PM

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

muppet

Quote from: screenexile on March 01, 2010, 11:40:16 PM

MWWSI 2017

ONeill

Maybe he meant Roy Keane is a crap driver.

new devil

More shit talk from the kn**ker that is stew!!