Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celt_Man

Quote from: Denn Forever on January 24, 2010, 05:41:47 PM
I saw that Sol Campbell was playing.  How did he do and that must be some kick in the nuts to Senderos.

Sol Campbell for South Africa?  What odds would you get on that?

Ahh he might go and work as a steward or something like that....  ;D
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

muppet

Quote from: Celt_Man on January 24, 2010, 05:44:12 PM
I saw that Sol Campbell was playing.  How did he do and that must be some kick in the nuts to Senderos.

I'd prefer Gregory Campbell to Senderos.
MWWSI 2017

Dinny Breen

He was like a Black Senderos, good at times, bad at times, slow all the time..

Zero chance of going to SA.
#newbridgeornowhere

ross4life

Dinny what your honest Opinion on the Arsenal Team Selections for Cup games?

for the past couple of Seasons Wenger has been putting all his eggs in one basket yet it backfires! does Wenger really think it will be any different this season?

2005 since you last wonrobbed a cup, if i was a Gonners fan i wouldn't be too happy
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

muppet

Quote from: ross4life on January 24, 2010, 06:41:13 PM

for the past couple of Seasons Wenger has been putting all his eggs in one basket yet it backfires! does Wenger really think it will be any different this season?

2005 since you last wonrobbed a cup, if i was a Gonners fan i wouldn't be too happy

If you were a 'Gonners' or even a Gunners fan I'd be distraught.

Grand at the moment though.
MWWSI 2017

Dinny Breen

QuoteDinny what your honest Opinion on the Arsenal Team Selections for Cup games?

Ross4life, while I'm an Arsenal fan I would never lose sleep over Wengers selections, i don't see the point in debating it as it's not something that stirs my passions hence I don't have an opinion on it, sorry. Also the FA Cup is not something stirs my soul either, I'd struggle to name the last 4 winners and was listening to the Kildare O'Byrne cup game on the radio with only a passing look at the TV to see what the score in the Arsenal game was.

#newbridgeornowhere

ross4life

fair Enough Dinny but i kinda have the same feeling about United Cup Games because fergie more often than not chooses to pick weakened team

but you Can't tell me your lack of interest hasn't anything to do with Wenger's Team selections?

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Galwaybhoy

I would, there in quite a good position financially.

new devil

Quote from: muppet on January 24, 2010, 05:44:49 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on January 24, 2010, 05:44:12 PM

I'd prefer Gregory Campbell to Senderos.

:D :D

AFS

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on January 24, 2010, 07:22:55 PM

I would, there in quite a good position financially.

Might be grand now, but they're only 0.1% away from having a loving American owner of their own.

ONeill

Get wired in.

Almunia, Sagna, Gallas, Vermaelen, Clichy, Denilson, Fabregas, Ramsey, Rosicky, Eduardo, Arshavin /// Subs: Fabianski, Nasri, Walcott, Traore, Campbell, Eastmond, Bendtner
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Owenbeg

Quote from: ONeill on January 27, 2010, 07:32:51 PM
Get wired in.

Almunia, Sagna, Gallas, Vermaelen, Clichy, Denilson, Fabregas, Ramsey, Rosicky, Eduardo, Arshavin /// Subs: Fabianski, Nasri, Walcott, Traore, Campbell, Eastmond, Bendtner
[/quote

Bench looks a hell of alot stronger tonite. Tough game thou

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

You watch that defence and think there's no way they could win a title. Awfully shaky.

ONeill

17 mins - Arsenal haven't really got their passing game going. Villa fired up.