ildanach

Quote from: longball on May 18, 2009, 05:00:28 PM
[who would you buy?
Have a notion that Martins ofa Newcastle could be on his way to the Gooners

lescot ( everton)
richards (man city)
chygrynskiy (shaktar donetsk)
at the back

take appiah on a free as hes a free agent and another tackling central midfielder

Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

tyronefella

Quote from: DennistheMenace on May 18, 2009, 05:06:16 PM
Quote from: ildanach on May 18, 2009, 04:03:50 PM
By allowing the talk of real madrid stay in the publin domain this time. i think it is wengers way of ensuring a proper transfer fund this time. Every other year he would distance himself immediately. I dont acutually think he would go but i do feel he is giving the board a polite ultimatium!
Sell adebayor for £15 million and get another 30 to 40 from the board adn we can challenge next year for honours

Yeah cause Wenger has previously went mad with money, it's just not his style.

2001 -

franics jeffers £8 million
richard wirght £6 million  :D :D

muppet

Quote from: tyronefella on May 19, 2009, 11:34:57 AM
Quote from: DennistheMenace on May 18, 2009, 05:06:16 PM
Quote from: ildanach on May 18, 2009, 04:03:50 PM
By allowing the talk of real madrid stay in the publin domain this time. i think it is wengers way of ensuring a proper transfer fund this time. Every other year he would distance himself immediately. I dont acutually think he would go but i do feel he is giving the board a polite ultimatium!
Sell adebayor for £15 million and get another 30 to 40 from the board adn we can challenge next year for honours

Yeah cause Wenger has previously went mad with money, it's just not his style.

2001 -

franics jeffers £8 million
richard wirght £6 million  :D :D

That was back in the days before Mickey Harte won the Booker prize.
MWWSI 2017

ildanach

Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

ONeill

Shove it up yer hole Brown:

Cesc cleared: FA rule Arsenal skipper has no case to answer in 'spitting' row

Cesc Fabregas has been cleared by the Football Association of all charges in relation to the spitting row with Hull City.

FA officials wanted to delay the announcement until Hull had contested Sunday's relegation clash with Manchester United. But Sportsmail can reveal that Arsenal captain Fabregas has escaped punishment after being hit with two charges of improper conduct in the wake of the controversial events that concluded the FA Cup quarter-final tie between the sides at the Emirates Stadium.

Hull manager Phil Brown publicly accused Fabregas of spitting at his assistant Brian Horton, while the FA also charged the Spaniard over 'his behaviour in coming on to the pitch after the final whistle'. Fabregas missed the game because of injury but stormed on to the field in what was seen by Hull as an overly aggressive manner. The spitting incident was alleged to have taken place in the tunnel soon afterwards.

The FA received statements from Brown, Horton, fitness coach Sean Rush and a number of Hull players as well as video evidence.
Cleared: Fabregas has escaped punishment

But, after Fabregas declined to appear at a hearing, the FA's disciplinary body reviewed the evidence and concluded he had no case to answer.

Hull are sure to be furious. The FA will no doubt argue that a lack of conclusive evidence left them to make an impossible choice between the conflicting statements of Hull and Arsenal.

But Hull will no doubt feel that their evidence has simply been dismissed, with the possibility of a fine for Brown - he, too, was charged with improper conduct for remarks about referee Mike Riley - adding insult to injury.

Fabregas has, however, consistently denied spitting at Horton, saying: 'I have never done this (spit) in my whole career, so why would I when I am not even playing?' Brown saw things differently. He said: 'We really just want the truth to come out.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1186213/EXCLUSIVE-Cesc-cleared--FA-rule-Arsenal-skipper-case-answer-spitting-row.html?ITO=1490
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ildanach

if i didnt hate shearer so much id hope that p***k and hull would go down! Hopefully Boro Win and they  both lose and i can kill 2 birds with the one stone!

ONeill

2-1 up at the minute in the second leg of the FA Youth final and 6-2 on aggregate over Liverpool.

That's next year's Premiership in the bag.

http://www.iraqgoals.net/ch3.html

tyronefella

wel at least it was good to see a few ex arsenal players winning the european cup. Silvinho still looks classy player. its a pity wenger put his faith on cashly cole all those years ago. ::)

ONeill

I heard Ian Wright on earlier saying he didn't want to see Henry lift it as it meant he had to leave to win it.

I thought it was great to see him win the CL. Silvinho too. Less so Hleb, though he looked a bit pissed off he wasn't even on the bench.

corn02

Quote from: ONeill on May 26, 2009, 09:20:50 PM
2-1 up at the minute in the second leg of the FA Youth final and 6-2 on aggregate over Liverpool.

That's next year's Premiership in the bag.

http://www.iraqgoals.net/ch3.html

Saw the first leg, they look a super team. The striker is so clever.

Gaffer

Watched the match in a bar in Dungannon tonight.

Nice to see the Man u ones whinging and weeping.

They thought theres no one like them!!!!

They thought wrong !!!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

ONeill

Can't believe I forgot the 20-year commemoration of Mickey Thomas's goal on Tuesday.

The Watcher Pat

There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

ildanach

who makes the fixure list up?
How could we get 3 games like that in a row?
January
30 Man Utd (H)
February
6 Chelsea (A)
9 Liverpool (H)

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"