Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyronefella

See a few people saying they should but yaya toure, cant see him even being intertested in going to arsenal at the minute!!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tommy Tight Lips

aye its not the best sure its not!!fairly plain and simple but not great.wud maybe does as a 3rd kit or even a goalies jersey!!

Gaffer

Not much different to what we have already !!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Dinny Breen

Not that bad reminds me of the old 94/94 away jersey

#newbridgeornowhere

ildanach

It looks like an official statement not a rumour!!
So hopefully something will come of it.

from  the daily telegraph

Alisher Usmanov, Arsenal's second-largest shareholder, has offered to pay off a significant chunk of the club's £318 million debt to create fresh transfer funds for Arsene Wenger.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/arsenal/5314550/Alisher-Usmanov-offers-to-pay-off-chunk-of-Arsenals-debt.html
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

ONeill

Ok Arsenal, wade into these mercenaries. Rocket up Arshavin's hole and let him rip. Bendtner to make a tube out of Vidic and Gibbs to cross for 3 assists. 1-5.

gawa316

Adebeyor giving out stick about arsenal fans on FF :o

ONeill

Arsenal pissing all over them....but everyone hiding when it's time to shoot or a cross comes in. Sums season up. Will prob concede.

http://www.iraqgoals.net/ch3.html

ONeill

60% possession at HT but barely a shot on goal. Badly needed someone like Eduardo on, hanging off Vidic's shoulder. Maybe Vela or Walcott could do that.

ONeill

Arsenal rotating the yellow cards brilliantly.

ildanach

By allowing the talk of real madrid stay in the publin domain this time. i think it is wengers way of ensuring a proper transfer fund this time. Every other year he would distance himself immediately. I dont acutually think he would go but i do feel he is giving the board a polite ultimatium!
Sell adebayor for £15 million and get another 30 to 40 from the board adn we can challenge next year for honours
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

longball

Quote from: ildanach on May 18, 2009, 04:03:50 PM
By allowing the talk of real madrid stay in the publin domain this time. i think it is wengers way of ensuring a proper transfer fund this time. Every other year he would distance himself immediately. I dont acutually think he would go but i do feel he is giving the board a polite ultimatium!
Sell adebayor for £15 million and get another 30 to 40 from the board adn we can challenge next year for honours

who would you buy?
Have a notion that Martins ofa Newcastle could be on his way to the Gooners
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

DennistheMenace

Quote from: ildanach on May 18, 2009, 04:03:50 PM

Yeah cause Wenger has previously went mad with money, it's just not his style.

ildanach

i think this time he has realised that not spending money however admirable has not worked. you can see it in recent comments he has made. He spend 16m on arshavin in january and that looks like a promising signing. perhaps the catalyst he needed!