Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Bendtner to score 2 and to celebrate by pulling his shorts down and banging his head off the crossbar repeatedly.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

Fairly important not to finish fourth because as this coming season top three go directly into group stages and fourth enters third qualifying round and it is an open draw.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

Tony Baloney

You really should take a lie in at the weekend O'Neill.

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: ONeill on May 09, 2009, 07:54:29 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8040878.stm

Arsene more open these days.

"Bendtner has been fined by the club"

I'd say that was one dear and embarrassing night out....LoL
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Norf Tyrone

Did you get that jersey Pat?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

The Watcher Pat

Haven't been speaking to Marc from last week....Must just make a point to ring him later...
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

ONeill

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 09, 2009, 08:12:00 AM

Impossible my good man. 2 bairns need feeding, clothed and waterbombed.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ONeill on May 09, 2009, 09:37:19 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 09, 2009, 08:12:00 AM

Impossible my good man. 2 bairns need feeding, clothed and waterbombed.

There appears to be a clutch of us in the same brigade. Most Saturday mornings, I too arise at 7-8 am, make the breakfast, change the arses, etc etc. Keep the laptop on in the kitchen, as it's one of the few times I get a chance to surf in peace while Dora, Ben 10, The Wonder Pets etc is on.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Doogie Browser

I always felt the Arsenal thread was getting more and more childish.

ONeill

Arshavin has the flipping flu. Thought he'd be the injection Arsenal needed on Sunday. Instead of whalloping Chelsea, will probably only draw now.

ONeill

Unhappy' Arshavin attracting interest of other clubs, claims agent

Andrey Arshavin's agent claims other clubs have already shown an interest in the Russian - just three months after he joined Arsenal.

According to Russian media reports, Dennis Lachter has been quoted in the Russian press as saying some Arsenal players are jealous of Arshavin - and that he is unhappy at being played out of position.

"To put it mildly he doesn't like playing on the left. But at the moment Wenger has a problem in that zone. So until they buy a good left-winger, Andrey is going to play there.

"It's not only Barcelona (who want Arshavin]. After the game at Liverpool, where Andrey scored four goals, several teams told me they were interested in him.

"But currently he is an Arsenal player... my client is not going to leave."

Tommy Tight Lips

typical!!bossed the first half hour,could have a couple up and then two suckerpunches.the inability to defend routine set pieces costs us again and then our defence keeps backing off anelka for his goal which was a great strike.walcott has definitely proved that he isnt a proven finisher and certainly wouldnt be the answer up front.diaby having another stormer >:(.hes nowhere near good enough,the shape of him taking the chance off the foot of cesc.

heard bits of a interview/press conference wenger had during the the week.he was rambling on something along the lines of he wasnt worried because his team got to the last four in europe yet his midfield was so young and will develop,balls balls balls.im gona take an eamonn dunphy stance with this,pains me to say it but i wouldnt mind us taking a pasting today and next week against utd so that wenger might finally open his f**king eyes and go out and buy some quality!!!

ExiledGael

Think you're getting your wish. Fabianski looks lost out there, so do a lot of Arsenal players.
Walcott is showing everything that you worry about in pacy players out there.

Dinny Breen

Bloody hell!! Created loads of chances, not clinical enough and not lucky enough neither side looked interested and still the ref was annoying...
#newbridgeornowhere