Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Extremely difficult tie tomorrow. Cardiff are unbeaten since November and on some kind of record run at home. Will be happy to take them back to the Emirates.

Would've been nice to see Eduardo back for this but looks like Wenger things it's too early.

Also, I see Le Boss has had a dig about Utd's fixtures as well.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

Quote from: ONeill on January 23, 2009, 08:14:57 PM
Extremely difficult tie tomorrow. Cardiff are unbeaten since November and on some kind of record run at home. Will be happy to take them back to the Emirates.

Would've been nice to see Eduardo back for this but looks like Wenger things it's too early.

Also, I see Le Boss has had a dig about Utd's fixtures as well.
Was it a "rant" or clever "mind games" ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

Ah feck it anyway.

The NFL is starting.

Gaffer

I m beginning to worry that we'll not achieve even a fourth place which will be disasterous for the club.

Heading over for the Fulham game at end of Feb.

Have already told Arsene I'd better get a good show !!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

nutsy--1

I'm worrying myself but i think Villa will start to slide once europe starts again they've been playing since July and with a small enough squad. i hope eduardo comes back good.

Need to see more of Adebayor and Nasri.

spiritof91and94

We are turning into a joke really - 29th Jan and still signed nobody - Silvestre has been our best signing in a year ffs. Where is the money going? David Dein needs back in there and a bit of cop on about the place - we are going to be left behind.

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: spiritof91and94 on January 29, 2009, 02:47:57 PM
We are turning into a joke really - 29th Jan and still signed nobody - Silvestre has been our best signing in a year ffs. Where is the money going? David Dein needs back in there and a bit of cop on about the place - we are going to be left behind.

yous already have been. Time to join everton and those kind of times battling for UFEA Cup

Dinny Breen

To be honest I don't believe a year out of the Champions League would be the worst thing to happen to Arsenal.

A. It would make Wenger sit down and re-assess his squad and realise that maybe the kids aren't the future

and

B. Arsenal can focus completely on retaining the Premier League.

Anyways I still believe Arsenal will grap a top 4 spot, Man U will piss away with the League, even I got caught up in the delusional desease that infects Liverpool supporters and thought they were better than they are, Villa will have to run out of luck eventually, don't they?, and Chelsea aren't the side of old. Those 3 won't pull away from The Arsenal, so it's going to be a very interesting time and hopefully the injured players come back earlier rather than later..
#newbridgeornowhere

ildanach

Arsenal moved a step closer to signing Andrei Arshavin after successfully applying for a work permit for the Zenit St Petersburg forward. (Sky Sports News 1230 GMT)

IMHO not what we were looking for. would have prefered to see a centre half and a defensive midfielder. The window does not close until monday. so i live in hope!
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

ONeill

Arsene finally gets Arshavin

Dinny Breen

Haven't been this excited about an Arsenal signing since Bergkamp signed...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gkw-Gq2_op0
#newbridgeornowhere

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Dinny Breen on February 02, 2009, 05:09:06 PM
Haven't been this excited about an Arsenal signing since Bergkamp signed...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gkw-Gq2_op0

Not signed yet according to Sky Sports
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Dinny Breen

Na mere formalities, fee agreed, medical passed, personal terms agreed just the mula to be deposited and dot the i's and cross the t's....
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Arse/Cardiff called off tomorrow.

Feckin Keane will score against the Arse this Sunday. You just know it.

Dinny Breen

QuoteFeckin Keane will score against the Arse this Sunday. You just know it.

Jaysus O'Neill are you me or am I you, just posted something similar on the Yids thread  :o
#newbridgeornowhere