Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Wenger must stay! 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍🎉👍🎉🎺🍾🎉🎺🍾🎉🍾🎉🍾

COYS!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Captain Obvious

Ten goals conceded over two legs with some of the most shocking poor defending you will ever see in Champions league football  :o

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Cunny Funt

Alexis sees the funny side of things. WTF?

mrdeeds

Wenget earned over 20000 during that game.

Helix

Quote from: laoislad on March 07, 2017, 09:32:53 PM
Quote from: Helix on March 07, 2017, 09:29:22 PM
Arsenal TV will be a joy to watch tonight. ???
Wenger out fam.

10-2 on aggregate. The phrase you can't polish a terd applicable to this arsenal team. No leaders. No bottle. A serious clear out required. Too many passengers.
It's hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail

ONeill

Lincoln really gonna get it on Saturday.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

gawa316

Don't Arsenal 10 2 get knocked out at this stage every year??

Jim Bob

This is the time the wee run of form starts to take them to 4th in the League and qualify for Champions League yet again.  Same every effin year!!!

J70

Quote from: gawa316 on March 07, 2017, 10:56:24 PM

;D

Although it would nice, as a Liverpool supporter, to have the chance to get hockeyed by Bayern or Real in the Champions League! :-\

gawa316

Quote from: J70 on March 08, 2017, 03:00:07 AM
Quote from: gawa316 on March 07, 2017, 10:56:24 PM

;D

Although it would nice, as a Liverpool supporter, to have the chance to get hockeyed by Bayern or Real in the Champions League! :-\

True and it's only a bit of slegging that I saw on Facebook.

Can't understand that Wenger had Viera and Petit as his midfield axis that was part of his and probably the clubs greatest team and has never really tried replicating that since. The game has changed since then but he's went the complete opposite of those style of players since. I just find it strange

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

seafoid

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/27/michael-kimmel-masculinity-far-right-angry-white-men
"There is a famous experiment by a primatologist at Stanford. He takes five monkeys and measures their testosterone. Then he puts the five monkeys in a cage. The monkeys immediately establish a hierarchy of violence – number one beats number two, number two beats number three, number three beats number four, number four beats number five. Of course, number one has the highest testosterone, and so on.
So the experiment is: he takes monkey three out of the cage and he shoots him up with testosterone, off the scale, and puts him back in. What do you think happens? When I tell this story my students always guess that he immediately becomes number-one monkey. But that's not true. What happens is that when he goes back in the cage he still avoids monkeys number one and two – but he beats the shit out of numbers four and five."

Monkey 1 and 2 can be Bayern, Real, Barse, Inter etc
Arsenal is monkey #3
Spurs are monkey #4
West Ham are monkey #5

Walter Cronc

Do any goons on here think the king of goons should stay??

They don't even play decent football these days. The whole club appears toxic!

Allegri surely has to be the man to take charge. Or George Graham failing that :D