Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

StGallsGAA

So you don't fancy their chances of turning it around at the Emirates then?

Puckoon

Quote from: Puckoon on February 15, 2017, 05:50:35 PM
Quote from: ONeill on February 15, 2017, 05:31:04 PM
Would take a 2-1 defeat.

I know there's more chance of me winning the lotto - but wouldn't a 2003 Inter Milan type spanking that had you yelling at the TV be a great tonic?

Toul ye.

mrdeeds

ONeill

What's the point in fighting for top 4 again.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Puckoon

Quote from: mrdeeds on February 15, 2017, 09:33:20 PM
I hope Wenger resigns after game.

Pitch was a bit cut up in places to be fair.

Jeepers Creepers

First english team with 200 conceded goals in CL.

SHEEDY

nil satis nisi optimum

seafoid

Boycey

When Arsenal do poorly it gives fuckwits like Piers Morgan the opportunity to spout on about football as if their opinion is relevant.. sadly my twitter will be full of people retweeting him 

Jell 0 Biafra

What's the story with Arsenal fans?  Last two FA cups; finished in 2nd last year; group stages in CL for the last 800 years or so.... and you need to sack the manager? 

Seriously wtf?   

tyroneman

According to various stat sources Bayern completed around 500 more passes than Arsenal.

But sure why not keep Wenger....it's his choice when he goes after all....he runs the club.

Joke.

mrdeeds

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on February 16, 2017, 02:40:44 AM
What's the story with Arsenal fans?  Last two FA cups; finished in 2nd last year; group stages in CL for the last 800 years or so.... and you need to sack the manager? 

Seriously wtf?

It's the fact that it happens every single year. The collapse at the same time every year. The mentality is weak. He's created a team with no leaders. He thought Xhaka was a better signing than Kante. He spends the money like it's his own even though he takes 8 million a year in a wage. Top 4 is not a trophy. Accepting that wouldn't happen at any other big club. He's not held accountable for rubbish results because he controls the club from top to bottom. I hope we finish outside top 4 to remove any risk of him staying on. He was a great manager and I respect what he has achieved but he's soiling his reputation. 

seafoid

Quote from: mrdeeds on February 16, 2017, 08:03:34 AM
Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on February 16, 2017, 02:40:44 AM

Seriously wtf?

It's the fact that it happens every single year. The collapse at the same time every year. The mentality is weak. He's created a team with no leaders. He thought Xhaka was a better signing than Kante. He spends the money like it's his own even though he takes 8 million a year in a wage. Top 4 is not a trophy. Accepting that wouldn't happen at any other big club. He's not held accountable for rubbish results because he controls the club from top to bottom. I hope we finish outside top 4 to remove any risk of him staying on. He was a great manager and I respect what he has achieved but he's soiling his reputation.
Top 4 qualifies for the Champions League ritual humiliation process