Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

Hard for any honest football aficionado not to appreciate the durable management and football style of one of the select few masters of modern football.

Maroon Manc

Arsenal probably won't have an easier half of football as they did yesterday. Arsenal were superb but we gave them far too much time and space and made so many tactical and individual errors.

Thursday night football could happen yet for Arsenal which would be a disaster for a title challenge.

ONeill

Arsenal will win the league.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on October 17, 2015, 11:09:49 PM
Arsenal will win the league.

How long have you been feeling like this?
MWWSI 2017

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Recently. The EPL is so average that only an elongated injury to Aguero will affect things.  Ozil and Sanchez are league winners if fit.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on October 17, 2015, 11:31:28 PM
Recently. The EPL is so average that only an elongated injury to Aguero will affect things.  Ozil and Sanchez are league winners if fit.

They might be league winners, but the County Board aren't.
MWWSI 2017

Captain Obvious

Quote from: ONeill on October 17, 2015, 11:31:28 PM
The Premier league has been so average the last three or four years and Arsenals highest finish was third they might finish second this season.

Main Street

Even though Arsene is an outspoken critic of the Ballon D'Or award, hearty congrats are due to the indestructible, invincible Wenger for yet again being recognised as one of the world's top footballing coaches  after being named on this year's shortlist of ten.

Milltown Row2

Men against boys!! Unreal Bayern at the moment
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Captain Obvious

Howler from arguably the best goal keeper in Europe.

sensethetone

Don't care take it when you're getting it

ashman

Is your man tomas muller well overrated ??