Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrdeeds

Rumours Szczesny has played last game for club. Wenger unhappy with his attitude after Southampton game and fined him. Source is John Jensen who is still good friends with Bould.

ONeill

Szczesny had the makings of a keeper but years behind a nervous backline has riddled him with uncertainty.

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

mrdeeds

Quote from: ONeill on January 04, 2015, 11:32:14 PM
Szczesny had the makings of a keeper but years behind a nervous backline has riddled him with uncertainty.

But he's prone to the odd brain fart moment.

ONeill

Well what do yis think? Another early collapse and subsequent hammering?

Over the Bar

[Well what do yis think? Another early collapse and subsequent hammering?]

Hopefully O'Neill. With  the saints winning yesterday United need to see Arsenal take a fall.   A dose of ebola, cholera  or the likes for Sanchez too please! ;)

beer baron

Arsenal for the win,Mertesacker for man of the match. No joking  8) Ive a fiver on Mertesacker for man of the match for an interest,he's not the awful defender he's made out to be the past 2 months,just had a few poor games where he played like a big girls blouse,still as good a reader of the game as most centre halves about for me.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

mrdeeds

muppet

Quote from: mrdeeds on January 18, 2015, 05:19:22 PM
Wenger using tactics. Wow.

Need another 3 goals here to be sure.
MWWSI 2017

BennyHarp

Carzola has been outstanding!
That was never a square ball!!

Syferus

mrdeeds

Hopefully penny has finally dropped. Wenger may finally got a plan b.

ONeill

Finally, a plan. Just caught up on it. Good performances from Bellerin and Monreal as well as Le Coq who made the centre backs' jobs a little easier. Still too stretched at times but about time they swallowed their pride and defended. Ox hasn't a clue where his feet and ball are going and messes up a few counters. Alexis harried all day and ran out of puff as did Ramsey. Cazorla in his best form.

City looked sluggish.

ONeill

T Fearon

White Hart Lane on Saturday! Bring it on! ;D