Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

If theye nick one now they might get something out of it....

Should be embarrassed to call themselves footballers after that, spineless ducks.
#newbridgeornowhere

Captain Obvious

Poor stuff from Arsenal gave up after the second goal. Liverpool should finish third at least in the table now.

Dinny Breen

No harm in losing to a drop-goal and a penalty thought they might sneak over for a try at the death.
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

How can they face each other in training and think they're a top side?

Can beat 15 clubs home and away but those batterings against good sides are soul destroying.

No leaders. No guts. OK, Ramsey/Ozil/Wilshere/(ahem Theo) might have made a difference but defensively they're a shambles against quality. Mental toughness Arsene? Fcuk me.

Can't believe Samuel Jackson got sent off.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dinny Breen

Was it not Laurence Fishbourne who got sent off?
#newbridgeornowhere

Syferus

Sad day for Wenger's 1000th. Probably my favourite soccer manager.

muppet

Quote from: laoislad on March 22, 2014, 01:50:50 PM
Muppet looks a bit pissed off watching the game

I can only aspire to that level of fitness.
MWWSI 2017

tyroneman

Said it once, I'll say it again....Arteta is simply not a top prem midfield player. Does nothing really well. The definition of meh.

Every top team needs top class talent. Arsenal had it with RvP. They might have it some day in Wilshire, Ramsey, Ox and very arguably Walcott but not yet and the rest are the archetypal decent squad players.

Wonder why RM and Barca passed on Carzola.....watch him against top sides.

No one on that team with bottle. Wenger talks about character when they rescue points against lower sides or when they get a euro win in a meaningless game....where was the bottle to take a rubbish ManU side apart. Or to get something off City and Chelsea. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they bottle the cup.

Asal Mor

An Arsenal fan/friend of mine on facebook is saying it's time for Wenger to go. Is that going too far?

Milltown Row2

Chelsea played well in fairness but the collapse was worse.

3 horse race now, and all the advertising on Sky about it being the closes title race with 4 teams fighting it out!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jeepers Creepers

FA cup a must to save his job, otherwise he's running out if excuses. His failure to buy a striker will haunt him.

tyroneman

Failure to buy a striker and at least 2 dominating midfielders.

Vieria was the last Arsenal player could have went toe to toe with YaYa, Gerrard etc

Arteta lol

Tony Baloney

Wenger's Arsenal career really has been a game of two halves.

muppet

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 22, 2014, 05:29:21 PM

...to borrow a Clichy.......
MWWSI 2017

From the Bunker

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 22, 2014, 05:29:21 PM

His last couple of seasons have been a game of two halves!