Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billys Boots

I would think that Arsenal will be expecting to take three points at Old Trafford - I will be surprised if they don't. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

EC Unique

Quote from: Billys Boots on November 07, 2013, 12:14:12 PM
I would think that Arsenal will be expecting to take three points at Old Trafford - I will be surprised if they don't.

Considering the teams that have got points of Utd this year I would be surprised if Arsenal will want anything but a win. Utd have put a string of fair to reasonable results together of late but this will show where they are really at. As a Utd fan I would be happy with a draw and delighted with a win. Utd will have to dig in physically and grind out a result. If Utd try to play nice football Arsenal will get 3 points.

ballinaman

Dortmund fans reaction to Arsenal goal last night.....priceless.  ;D The guy with the flag is my favourite

muppet

Quote from: ballinaman on November 07, 2013, 02:42:53 PM
Dortmund fans reaction to Arsenal goal last night.....priceless.  ;D The guy with the flag is my favourite

Brilliant, the guy at the front on the left looks like my 5 year old when he does something he shouldn't.
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dinny Breen

It was like watching Arsenal get beat by Everton. That United team are poor but 3rd big game in week, flu ridden squad and a team that fought like the their lives depended on it. Draw would have been a better reflection of the game. Still the wins over Dortmond and Liverpool were far more important. Forgot to add fluke goal as well, hit his shoulder then his head. Only Walter White could be as lucky.
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Played alright I suppose. On the downside Theo's back.

Giroud a horse of a player.

rodney trotter

The way Boruc fckd about with the ball you would swear he had money on the match ;)

belleaqua

Quote from: ONeill on November 23, 2013, 06:52:42 PM

Are we supporting the same team??

Probably the most critical player to the potential success of Arsenal this year.

tyroneman

Quote from: belleaqua on November 23, 2013, 11:46:49 PM
Quote from: ONeill on November 23, 2013, 06:52:42 PM

Are we supporting the same team??

Probably the most critical player to the potential success of Arsenal this year.

Top of the league without him. Not sure how Arsenals success hinges on his return. Gives options alright but ............

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Give Bendtner the nod over Giroud for Marseille. Tell him he's Lineker.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: ONeill on November 25, 2013, 12:11:47 PM
Give Bendtner the nod over Giroud for Marseille. Tell him he's Lineker.

This image comes to mind..
#newbridgeornowhere

Milltown Row2

Have went for Giroud to score first 3-0 18/1 just for a interest. Should beat this team handy in fairness, the French teams aren't great away from home
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea