Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Green

;D  ;D

Thats class. I love those wee pictures

Dinny Breen

Routine win for the Arse today against a md-table side.

Quite disappointed by not bringing that defensive midfielder in but Arteta, Diaby and Carzola were excellent today and The OX and Podolski worked their asses off and Ramsey looked fresh when he came on, so with Wilshere returning perhaps that midfielder wasn't needed.

3 clean sheets in a row now.....
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Dinny Breen on September 02, 2012, 06:45:49 PM
Routine win for the Arse today against a md-table side.

Quite disappointed by not bringing that defensive midfielder in but Arteta, Diaby and Carzola were excellent today and The OX and Podolski worked their asses off and Ramsey looked fresh when he came on, so with Wilshere returning perhaps that midfielder wasn't needed.

3 clean sheets in a row now.....
Mid-table? Should be so lucky!

Puckoon

Arteta worked his arse off today. Great shift, hard working and intelligent. Mert vs Suarez gave me fits a few times but we got away with that. Podolski and Carzola were great together.

That said Liverpool were woejus. Easily the worst side/performance we've faced so far.

CorkMan

What happened to Liverpool, like, they used to be good?

EC Unique

Quote from: CorkMan on September 02, 2012, 09:57:52 PM

All about money..... Owners let the club spend a fortune last season and it was wasted. Now the have no more to spend and have a shit squad. Bottom half team.

CorkMan

Quote from: EC Unique on September 02, 2012, 10:01:43 PM
Quote from: CorkMan on September 02, 2012, 09:57:52 PM

All about money..... Owners let the club spend a fortune last season and it was wasted. Now the have no more to spend and have a shit squad. Bottom half team.

*cough* Andy Carroll *cough*

gerry

it was a great day until somebody scored 3
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ONeill

Ach I can't bring myself to dislike Van Persie.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

gerry

i bet u can before the years out.  pity i sent the texts out after the penalty, wished i waited till ft.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Dinny Breen

Was pretty non-pulsed by RVP's hat-trick, he's quality is there for everyone to see but while I think he will score buckets of goals for Man United I think he will have a negative impact on their team dynamic. He is quite selfish and doesn't have a likeable personality, he really seems to be a bit of an arsehole and if their game evolves with him leading the line I can see goals drying up for rest of the Man United team which will probably be there downfall this season, that and a defence that looks anything but assured, they get very little protection from their midfield.

It's an international week so no doubt Diaby will pick up an injury, would be nice if Wenger did a Ferguson on it and pulled him altogether...
#newbridgeornowhere

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Jonah

Quote from: Dinny Breen on September 03, 2012, 11:45:27 AM
Was pretty non-pulsed by RVP's hat-trick, he's quality is there for everyone to see but while I think he will score buckets of goals for Man United I think he will have a negative impact on their team dynamic. He is quite selfish and doesn't have a likeable personality, he really seems to be a bit of an arsehole and if their game evolves with him leading the line I can see goals drying up for rest of the Man United team which will probably be there downfall this season, that and a defence that looks anything but assured, they get very little protection from their midfield.

;D

Windmill abu

should Mannone keep the Arsenal No 1 jersey when Szczesny is fit?

He has replaced the injured Szczesny in the Gunners last two Premier League games recording a clean sheet in both & he kept a club record six consecutive clean sheets with Hull last year
Never underestimate the power of complaining