Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

#tears4Piers trending on twitter.  :D
MWWSI 2017

under the bar

Other than van Persie did any Arsenal player today deserve their wages?

gerry

I can't say you missed much in the first 45 minutes.  Ramsey getting death treats on twitter tonight.  Nothing beats getting beat to see who the real fans are
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

gerry

gerry

Over the Bar

Quality post Gerry. Good to see you're not influenced by the soccer yob mentality!

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Over the Bar on January 15, 2012, 09:45:30 PM
Quality post Gerry. Good to see you're not influenced by the soccer yob mentality!

Is Gerry not just highlighting how the world is full of stupid people and the poor performance of a footballer can lead to idiotic nonsense like above?
#newbridgeornowhere

Minder

Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 15, 2012, 10:09:43 PM

Is Gerry not just highlighting how the world is full of stupid people and the poor performance of a footballer can lead to idiotic nonsense like above?

Yeah, I don't know how you could read it any other way.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Minder on January 15, 2012, 10:11:25 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 15, 2012, 10:09:43 PM

Yeah, I don't know how you could read it any other way.

Surely there is plenty in those Twitter posts that athe police can act on. Sad stuff.

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

CorkMan

That tweet about Gary Speed was way out of line.

Carmen Stateside

Wenger will take some heat for this one! Arshavin seems to be well liked!

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on January 22, 2012, 05:58:53 PM

Completely changed the game that substitution. Arsenal were on top before it and went to shite almost immediately after. Fastest Arse Shavings moved all day was to run off the pitch at the final whistle.

Some amount of diving in that game too. Rooney spent more time chucking himself to the ground that standing upright.

ross4life

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on January 22, 2012, 06:03:13 PM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on January 22, 2012, 05:58:53 PM

Completely changed the game that substitution. Arsenal were on top before it and went to shite almost immediately after. Fastest Arse Shavings moved all day was to run off the pitch at the final whistle.

Some amount of diving in that game too. Rooney spent more time chucking himself to the ground that standing upright.
I guess we'll turn a blind eye to the lumps kicked out of Rooney not a surprise to see him picking up a injury.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Dinny Breen

Probably deserved a draw from that game but the absence of full backs is killing the Arsenal. Won't qualify for UCL unless they win it...
#newbridgeornowhere

whitegoodman

Thought Arsenal played well for the majority of that game but same old failings keep costing them, why they didnt go for Cahill instead of the slow german is beyond me.

Arsenals first 11 is a match for most but as said the missing FBs and Wilkshire is costing them dearly.

Im not an avid Arsenal follower but that is the first time Ive seen Wenger getting booed when taking a player off. Maybe some how watch them more than me can confirm that??