Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

45 minutes of Arsenal passing not much else to report.

sammymaguire

The french hand of God just cantering on to the Emirates turf right now  ::)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

The Gs Man

Andy Townsend's son is taking rings round them!  COYS
Keep 'er lit

Carmen Stateside

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

Captain Obvious

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Carmen Stateside

Henry is just pure class!  Delighted for him.  Scholesy should take note, that's the way to mark your return.

ross4life

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on January 09, 2012, 09:32:02 PM
Henry is just pure class!  Delighted for him.  scholesy should take note, that's the way to mark your return.
Yeah mark his return with a win, oh wait...
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Carmen Stateside

No Ross, Scholesy came on and gifted 10 man city a goal.  Henry has come on and scored the winner, big difference.

ross4life

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on January 09, 2012, 09:35:19 PM
No Ross, Scholesy came on and gifted 10 man city a goal.  Henry has come on and scored the winner, big difference.
Gifted really? & many a 10 man team has won in the past including City http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/fa_cup/3447235.stm
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Dinny Breen

Nice to see the King not making it all about him at the end   ;D
#newbridgeornowhere

The Gs Man

When all's said and done, he's still a cheatin basterd!
Keep 'er lit

Captain Obvious

Quote from: The Gs Man on January 09, 2012, 09:42:45 PM
When all's said and done, he's still a cheatin basterd!
And forever will be.

SLIGONIAN

Gutted, honestly thought Ross was going to score his header, It was set up for Henry, poor defending by Zak, even if it was offside which i think theres fair claim to be, everyone was getting carried away with herny and the scriptwriters to care. Arsenal deserved to win, were better team but leeds heroicly hung on at stages and i was proud... mot.

PS my lecturer said to me totally out of context "your gonna get hammered tonight" in front of the class, i said "im staying in tonight" he said i mean leeds, i was wearing my leeds top, this lecturer is my law one and he was saying 10 mins before about rights, he "one has the right to walk down the street without being molested", he continued " it only happened me once in budapest" :D
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"