Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

In what sense? A sublime chip? A stamp on a grounded player? A karate kick into the crowd? Or is he wearing an upturned collar?

AZOffaly

What a free kick from Larsson. And then what a save from Cze..Sceze....Ches.... The Arsenal keeper.

gawa316

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 16, 2011, 01:45:08 PM
In what sense? A sublime chip? A stamp on a grounded player? A karate kick into the crowd? Or is he wearing an upturned collar?

A. Sublime chip ;)

AZOffaly

Quote from: gawa316 on October 16, 2011, 02:17:22 PM

A. Sublime chip ;)

Ah, I aww. I only turned on the game when I saw your comment so I thought I'd missed something apart from the 29 second goal :)

gawa316

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 16, 2011, 02:18:51 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on October 16, 2011, 02:17:22 PM

A. Sublime chip ;)

Ah, I aww. I only turned on the game when I saw your comment so I thought I'd missed something apart from the 29 second goal :)

Came back of the post, was a lovely attempt though

AZOffaly

By the way, that was 'I see'. not 'I aww'. Touch typing and the fingers found the wrong keys :)

tyroneman

Jaysus - only just realised Walcott was on the pitch. 

Much like the Tyrone team in the post PtG era Arsenal seems to have no-one capable of taking a right footed free kick.

Milltown Row2

That was a thrilling relegation battle at the Emirates, Arsenal can breath a bit easier now.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gerry

What's to worry

Szczesny, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Andre Santos, Song, Arteta, Rosicky, Walcott, Arshavin, Van Persie.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

gerry

Tony Baloney

Quote from: gerry on October 19, 2011, 07:23:45 PM
What's to worry

Szczesny, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Andre Santos, Song, Arteta, Rosicky, Walcott, Arshavin, Van Persie.
Who?

gerry

Jenkinson have a good game, pity arshavin not doing the same work load as him

gerry

Walcott and arshavin both on £60K per week and neither can cross a ball. Plus we gave arshavin a payrise a month a go

gerry

Santa lucky to be still on the pitch. He must think he's playing gaa

muppet

Quote from: gerry on October 19, 2011, 08:30:59 PM
Walcott and arshavin both on £60K per week and neither can cross a ball. Plus we gave arshavin a payrise a month a go

In fairness it is further up for them than most.
MWWSI 2017