American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone exile

:D well i cant see any kind of upset in that game!
that should never been a touchdown for jacksonville

The Claw

You hav to love that 'statue of liberty' play for Welker's Td. Patriots 21 Jaguars 14

Puckoon

Beautiful day at the sports book for Puck.

The packers and seagulls took the packers and the over

Jaguars Vs Patriots took the jags (+14) and the over.

50$ parlay at 10-1.

Now I got some money to lose tomorrow on those two ugly games. Colts -9 against the chargers and the cowboys -7.5 against the giants?

Can anyone reasonably pick either of those?   ???

DrinkingHarp

Take the over and Indy.

or

Indy and NYG   Romo tends to fold under pressure right now(short career).

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Puckoon

Im definitely looking at the over, but I cant give any team -9 points against LT.

ONeill

Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!
Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!
Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!
Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!Chargers!
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Carmen Stateside

Have the Giants and the Chargers taken! Hoping for two tight matches. Impressed with Green Bay yesterday not so much with New England although it says alot about them that they can still win so easily.
Giants got to test TO s ankle early, Cowboys not the same without him!

Puckoon

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on January 13, 2008, 03:59:46 PM
Have the Giants and the Chargers taken! Hoping for two tight matches. Impressed with Green Bay yesterday not so much with New England although it says alot about them that they can still win so easily.
Giants got to test TO s ankle early, Cowboys not the same without him!

Well If your name didnt give it away - that did the trick right there ;)

O'Neill you think the chargers are going to win it outright, or cover a 9 point spread?

heganboy

so sports fans, did tom brady sell the dive to pick up a 15yd penalty in the 3rd quarter?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

ONeill

Quote from: Puckoon on January 13, 2008, 04:16:25 PM

O'Neill you think the chargers are going to win it outright, or cover a 9 point spread?

Ach I've been a Chargers fan from around 1990. Realistically, this game could be their Everest - though I still have a dream they'll take out the Patriots.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

lfdown2

anyone know where to watch it online?

myp2p.eu not workin!!

just watchin nfl game centre

Square Ball

Quote from: Puckoon on January 13, 2008, 04:11:30 AM
Beautiful day at the sports book for Puck.

The packers and seagulls took the packers and the over

Jaguars Vs Patriots took the jags (+14) and the over.

50$ parlay at 10-1.

Now I got some money to lose tomorrow on those two ugly games. Colts -9 against the chargers and the cowboys -7.5 against the giants?

Can anyone reasonably pick either of those?   ???

what is and the over, is a parley a double?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

Square Ball

lfdown2

says 39130 not valid and for some reason cant access through myp2p keeps going to soccer