The DUP thread

Started by armaghniac, December 31, 2022, 05:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: LC on March 30, 2023, 08:10:46 PM
Absolute scumbags the whole lot of them with not a single brain cell between them.  In an ideal world where there is a united ireland I would love to see a few van loads of guards being sent in to put manners on these f@#kers.

Christ on a bike you think the ERU is resourced enough to take on all these lads?! Or maybe your everyday run off the mill Garda with the big thick head on him should be sent in to help as well?

Eire90

apparantly there has been an assault at a shopping centre in newtownards

Eire90

Wouldnt be suprise if we see violence tonight with them all on the weekend coke

Armagh18

Imagine the scenes if this shit was going on in Cross or somewhere!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 31, 2023, 07:26:48 PM

The thing is it wouldn't be happening to this level,  maybe back in the day but those days are gone. There is no control over those involved anymore. Too much money involved in this turf war

Eire90

When the last time there was a major republican fued.

armaghniac

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 31, 2023, 07:32:43 PM

The thing is it wouldn't be happening to this level,  maybe back in the day but those days are gone. There is no control over those involved anymore. Too much money involved in this turf war

This is not really political at all, it is more like the Hutch-Kinahan feud or other gang wars in Limerick or Drogheda.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Eire90 on March 31, 2023, 06:30:15 PM
Wouldnt be suprise if we see violence tonight with them all on the weekend coke

We can only hope!

Orior

Quote from: armaghniac on March 31, 2023, 08:53:30 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 31, 2023, 07:32:43 PM

This is not really political at all, it is more like the Hutch-Kinahan feud or other gang wars in Limerick or Drogheda.

Which side are the DUP on?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Brendan

Quote from: Eire90 on March 31, 2023, 08:43:54 PM
When the last time there was a major republican fued.

When Peadar Toibín left to set up Aontú

imtommygunn

Was there not a boy shot in short strand a few years ago in some kind of feud? That may have been drug related but more or less the same... Actually that may have been someone from dublin came up.

LC

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/news/dup-seeks-meeting-with-ni-secretary-to-resolve-drumcree-dispute/1802280697.html

Not hard to know July is far away, time to stir the pot.  How niaive on her part to think SoS give two hoots about this.

imtommygunn

Lockhart...

A vile bigot ::)

They need some votes in council elections so need to stir things up a bit for the lowest common denominator.

Rossfan

Quote from: LC on April 02, 2023, 06:43:47 PM
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/news/dup-seeks-meeting-with-ni-secretary-to-resolve-drumcree-dispute/1802280697.html

Not hard to know July is far away, time to stir the pot.  How niaive on her part to think SoS give two hoots about this.
Wasn't it resolved 25 years ago when the cnuts were told ye can't parade down Garvaghy Road?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians