China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Ah, you can only listen to so much shite in 18 months. It's a barrel of contradictions.

The lack of Balanced debate, of balanced coverage, It's quiet scary. Whether there is something going on or not.

Can some one question the over hyped stats, the crazy rules, the huge debt we are accumulating. 

The hook line and sinker that everybody follows instructions from our Government and other agencies.

I know we were f***ed up the a**e by the last financial melt down. We took our medicine without complaint.

This seems to be following the same plan.

It's all been downhill since the last time we voted No in the Lisbon Treaty and were forced to vote again on that same treaty!

armaghniac

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 31, 2021, 10:45:50 PM
Can some one question the over hyped stats, the crazy rules, the huge debt we are accumulating. 

there is a debt, but what is the point of the economy if not to save people's lives.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

From the Bunker

Quote from: armaghniac on October 31, 2021, 11:28:16 PM

there is a debt, but what is the point of the economy if not to save people's lives.

It depends on the value of those lives. Covid survival seems to be more important than most other ailments!

From the Bunker

I'm not going to say much more. Most have made up their minds and are following the narrative. And who knows they are probably following the correct path. But if you are in doubt - trust you instincts, Don't be afraid to question what does not seem right and don't become part of a lynch mob.

JoG2

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 31, 2021, 11:34:50 PM

It depends on the value of those lives. Covid survival seems to be more important than most other ailments!

Absolute rubbish, again. This will be my last post in reply to any of your utterings Bunker, but explain your knowledge or expertise on triaging acute illness. You are either on a windup or in need of a complete break from the Internet, for life

From the Bunker

Quote from: JoG2 on October 31, 2021, 11:44:44 PM

Absolute rubbish, again. This will be my last post in reply to any of your utterings Bunker, but explain your knowledge or expertise on triaging acute illness. You are either on a windup or in need of a complete break from the Internet, for life

Apologies, I don't mean to upset you. We'll just leave it there.

JoG2

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 31, 2021, 11:51:08 PM

OK, stay safe Bunker

Rudi

I didn't mean to hurt you
I'm sorry that I made you cry
Oh my I didn't want to hurt you
I'm just a jealous guy
:D

seafoid

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 31, 2021, 11:50:05 AM
J&J or Jansen is the weakest of the Vax shots so taking any other product is an upgrade.

They are all disappointing in relation to the hype that originally surrounded them.
It's a global pandemic. Vaccination reduces the risk of hospitalisation and death but as long as there are parts of the world where Covid is running rampant and causing  the developments of new variants , they won't produce miracles.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

From the Bunker

Quote from: Rudi on November 01, 2021, 09:27:11 AM

I didn't mean to hurt you
I'm sorry that I made you cry
Oh my I didn't want to hurt you
I'm just a jealous guy
:D

I was dreaming of the past
And my heart was beating fast
I began to lose control
I began to lose control.......

armaghniac

Cases growing in the 26 counties now, there are a lot more than most European countries with good vaccination coverage. People are getting a bit careless.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

RedHand88

Quote from: armaghniac on November 01, 2021, 06:05:04 PM
Cases growing in the 26 counties now, there are a lot more than most European countries with good vaccination coverage. People are getting a bit careless.

I think a total lockdown will be needed before Christmas.

RedHand88

Quote from: lenny on October 31, 2021, 06:42:59 PM
J&J or Jansen is the weakest of the Vax shots so taking any other product is an upgrade.

They are all disappointing in relation to the hype that originally surrounded them.

I don't see how you can say that they're disappointing if you listened/listen to the scientists. Most scientists are amazed at how successful these vaccines have been. If you look at the success rate of vaccines for other illnesses then the covid vaccines have been incredibly good. Also it's not that unusual to require 3 or 4 shots for vaccines, hepatitis b requires 3 jabs. Real world evidence shows that the booster provides 96% protection against any symptomatic illness from covid.

And in most cases a 4th vaccine a year later if titres are low.

Gmac

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 01, 2021, 06:36:59 PM

I don't see how you can say that they're disappointing if you listened/listen to the scientists. Most scientists are amazed at how successful these vaccines have been. If you look at the success rate of vaccines for other illnesses then the covid vaccines have been incredibly good. Also it's not that unusual to require 3 or 4 shots for vaccines, hepatitis b requires 3 jabs. Real world evidence shows that the booster provides 96% protection against any symptomatic illness from covid.

who gets that vaccine? 
Do you need it to eat a burger or have a beer ?
Does it work after the fourth shot or we don't know .

J70

Quote from: Gmac on November 01, 2021, 06:43:58 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on November 01, 2021, 06:36:59 PM

who gets that vaccine? 
Do you need it to eat a burger or have a beer ?
Does it work after the fourth shot or we don't know .

Hep B is a bloodborne pathogen. You get it from blood, semen and other bodily fluids entering your body through an injection, sex or placental transfer.

You don't get it because someone is yapping ten feet away in the restaurant.