Ken v Mark

Ken
5 (100%)
Mark
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: March 15, 2017, 11:47:36 PM

quit yo jibbajabba

Dont know chap....bbc just said she'd left on their posts but omitted the legal parts...

No rumblings on twitter other than her poppy issues but sure that was absolutely yonks ago

Edit - stpats abu on the Poppy Watch thread seems to think the poppy issues had been reignited.....interesting..

armaghniac

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 15, 2021, 07:13:39 PM
Dont know chap....bbc just said she'd left on their posts but omitted the legal parts...

No rumblings on twitter other than her poppy issues but sure that was absolutely yonks ago

Edit - stpats abu on the Poppy Watch thread seems to think the poppy issues had been reignited.....interesting..

GIven the time of year, one can easily imagine the poppy issue has reignited. How the BBC gets around fair employment rules while requiring people to adopt political symbology at work I will never know.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

imtommygunn

The wife thinks she was going to be replaced by a younger model and that could be more the issue than any poppy stuff.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 15, 2021, 08:35:16 PM
The wife thinks she was going to be replaced by a younger model and that could be more the issue than any poppy stuff.

Hopefully get in one on the TG4 weather girls

Orior

On UTV, a commercial TV channel, you would think they would want to keep their presenters young and fresh. Yet they have Paul Clark and Rose Neill both of whom must be in their late 80's lol.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Nothing to do with poppies anyhow much to the disappointment of the rebel rabble on Twitter