Who would (will) you vote for in the US Presidential election?

Started by muppet, September 26, 2016, 06:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would (will) you vote for in the US Presidential election?

Donald Trump
Hillary Clinton

seafoid

Jill Stein
Hill and Donny would drive the US into the ditch
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

FL/MAYO

stew

Quote from: FL/MAYO on September 26, 2016, 06:47:03 PM
Clinton, just because Trump is an A-hole.

And killRoy is not? Wise the f**k up!!!!

Go vote for a kn**ker that along with her boss has plunged the country into unheralded debt between them, she is a cancer, a blight on the American way of life, a parasite career political enema that needs to be stopped immediately, tonight Trump, mare as he is will put manners on Thatcher light.

If you impoverish minorities you are doing so to garner their their votes against working people, the party of slavery is still at their nefarious work, I hope he destroys the hateful tr**p, dad to say but Trump,is the better alternative and better human being.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Rossfan

And because Stew is against her so she must be doing something right. ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

TabClear

Pretty much sums it up for me. For all Clinton's faults she knows how to play the game.

Trump would be a much more dangerous version of Kim Jong un. A complete maverick who could make a kneejerk decision just because he knows better than all his advisers.

Oraisteach

It's a sad reflection of the stable of mares that the answer to the question is even in doubt.  Though Clinton may be irritating, Trump is both dangerous and ignorant. 

J70

Clinton, because Trump is quite possibly the most repugnant and unpredictable person ever to run for president, completely unsuited temperamentally.

However, might give Stein a nod if Clinton is safe in NY. Not that I agree with everything Stein is for, but some stuff is important to get on the agenda.

Cunny Funt

Clinton because my neighbours donkey would be a better presidential candidate than Trump.

FL/MAYO

Quote from: stew on September 26, 2016, 06:56:50 PM

And killRoy is not? Wise the f**k up!!!!

Go vote for a kn**ker that along with her boss has plunged the country into unheralded debt between them, she is a cancer, a blight on the American way of life, a parasite career political enema that needs to be stopped immediately, tonight Trump, mare as he is will put manners on Thatcher light.

If you impoverish minorities you are doing so to garner their their votes against working people, the party of slavery is still at their nefarious work, I hope he destroys the hateful tr**p, dad to say but Trump,is the better alternative and better human being.

Just registered the wife, that two in the bag for Killary in the swing state of Florida😉

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: J70 on September 26, 2016, 09:15:37 PM
Clinton, because Trump is quite possibly the most repugnant and unpredictable person ever to run for president, completely unsuited temperamentally.

However, might give Stein a nod if Clinton is safe in NY. Not that I agree with everything Stein is for, but some stuff is important to get on the agenda.

Do you think there's any chance NY isn't safe?  I plan to vote for Stein, but if I lived in a swing state I'd vote for Clinton.

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

muppet

MWWSI 2017

seafoid

"It's now pretty clear from the polling that many of the people Trump is appealing to may have lost their jobs because of trade or live in a town that has been impacted and he's feeding off that," said Jim Manley, a former aide to senators Harry Reid and Edward Kennedy. "A lot of these folks have suffered from economic [plight] and all they see from Washington DC is politicians trying to jam liberal policies down their throats."

She's a warmonger who is funded by Wall St. He is nuts.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU