Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - won the lot under Klopp  (Read 5078808 times)

blewuporstuffed

• View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - won the lot under Klopp
« Reply #49695 on: Today at 03:18:35 PM »
Thiago is in training this afternoon. Very very good news.

Huge bonus if he's fit for Sat, the betting is right with Liverpool at evens, but 4/7 to lift the cup is the better option

A fully fit Liverpool first team win this hands down.

What are the bookies offering?
PSG, Chelsea and City thought the same. Game is totally 50/50 imo
I agree.
I think Liverpool are the better side, but Real are on some run and will have gotten great belief from the previous rounds.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Milltown Row2

• Catch yourself on!
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - won the lot under Klopp
« Reply #49696 on: Today at 03:23:52 PM »
Thiago is in training this afternoon. Very very good news.

Huge bonus if he's fit for Sat, the betting is right with Liverpool at evens, but 4/7 to lift the cup is the better option

A fully fit Liverpool first team win this hands down.

What are the bookies offering?
PSG, Chelsea and City thought the same. Game is totally 50/50 imo
I agree.
I think Liverpool are the better side, but Real are on some run and will have gotten great belief from the previous rounds.

Liverpool are on some run, unbeaten in the league and have won both domestic cups..

Madrid can certainly pull a rabbit out of a hat, but soon enough they'll get caught out. Whether being able to rest players physically and mentally before this game is a benefit we'll know on Sat night.. I'll be in the Crum though so will miss it :D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea