BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

Declan

Crazy stuff alright. Some Valentines surprise

Minder

I thought he would have used a blade.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Puckoon

At first glance it'd seem like you wouldn't have a leg to stand on if you were in his shoes.

High crime rate leads to many home owners having weapons.

Shamrock Shore

seafoid

Sounds like an awful tragedy. South Africa still has a very divided society and very high crime levels .
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Declan

Now being charged with murder and police say here had been previous domestic incidences and that there were other witnesses!

orangeman

Quote from: Declan on February 14, 2013, 10:48:36 AM
Now being charged with murder and police say here had been previous domestic incidences and that there were other witnesses!

Not good.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Declan on February 14, 2013, 10:48:36 AM

4 shots, that to me would be a bit of an over-reaction, not looking good.

BennyCake

front of the mountain

If that goes to court he will not have a leg to stand on.............................. :D

nrico2006

Strange how its acceptable to make jokes about a murder just because it has happened in another Country yet if someone on here even tries to discuss some murders that have happened in this Country there is a furore and threads are taken down etc.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ziggysego

Quote from: nrico2006 on February 14, 2013, 11:10:49 AM
Strange how its acceptable to make jokes about a murder just because it has happened in another Country yet if someone on here even tries to discuss some murders that have happened in this Country there is a furore and threads are taken down etc.

+1
Testing Accessibility

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: nrico2006 on February 14, 2013, 11:10:49 AM

Completely agree, this is a serious subject and the jokes are in very bad taste lads.  This will be a crazy trial.  I wonder will there be a Johnny Cochrane style figure who will come in and run the show.  It will definitely be a media led trial.

deiseach

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 14, 2013, 11:34:59 AM
This will be a crazy trial.  I wonder will there be a Johnny Cochrane style figure who will come in and run the show.  It will definitely be a media led trial.

An additional element to this trial from the perspective of the media is that the late Reeva Steenkamp was rather pretty. We'll be seeing photos of her in gorgeous pouting mode on a near-daily basis. Grim stuff.