Gardening

Started by 118cmal, June 25, 2010, 02:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

Aye what about me leather jackets?  F**k your fancy lawnmowers!!
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

grounded

Quote from: trueblue1234 on March 22, 2021, 10:12:15 PM

Ha Very good!  I was waiting for ' i said, " fu#k your Robo mower, i've a horse outside!

sensethetone

Quote from: trueblue1234 on March 22, 2021, 10:12:15 PM

I got stuff to spray on lawns from a farm merchant to kill of leather jackets/cut worm.. spray it on this time of year at night.. the next day they come up to surface and die.. 250ml to small sprayer.. think it cost 20quid

trueblue1234

Do you know what it was called?
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Jeepers Creepers

andoireabu

Sorry if this is covered already but where can you get rid of a lawn and soil if you are putting down artificial grass?
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

laoislad

Quote from: andoireabu on March 31, 2021, 08:24:50 PM
Sorry if this is covered already but where can you get rid of a lawn and soil if you are putting down artificial grass?
Hire a skip?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

JohnDenver

I would say you stuck an ad on gumtree or facebook that it was free to go - you probably wouldn't be long getting it shifted.

johnnycool

Are you paying someone to put the artificial grass down?

If you are they'd probably take the topsoil off your hands for free.

andoireabu

Thanks for the replies, wasn't sure if you could just put it in a skip or if it had to be treated differently. We were looking at getting someone to do the work but I have a notion of doing the donkey work myself to save a few quid.
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

laoislad

Quote from: andoireabu on April 01, 2021, 11:26:15 AM
Thanks for the replies, wasn't sure if you could just put it in a skip or if it had to be treated differently. We were looking at getting someone to do the work but I have a notion of doing the donkey work myself to save a few quid.
Im getting it done next week and the crowd doing it said they are gonna hire a skip for the grass and soil..
I was gonna dig it out myself then thought better of it.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

God14

Any tips or advice on Garden trees or shrubs.

My back garden is approx 15meters by 15meters. Flat well drained site, in a town development.
Would like to plant a selection of trees and shrubs around the perimeter to add privacy, colour and a bit of character

I don't know where to start though

Tony Baloney

Quote from: God14 on June 22, 2021, 07:02:35 PM
Any tips or advice on Garden trees or shrubs.

My back garden is approx 15meters by 15meters. Flat well drained site, in a town development.
Would like to plant a selection of trees and shrubs around the perimeter to add privacy, colour and a bit of character

I don't know where to start though
Fenced on 3 sides?

God14

It is yeah, but still not a great deal of privacy. Quite boring really

Olly

Is there going to be a winter at all?

My bulbs are glowing.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".