Maigh Eo v Doire

Started by Tubberman, June 19, 2017, 08:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

They may lump everything on top of Lynch.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Did Aidan O'Shea win every throw-in?

macdanger2

dublin7

Quote from: Zulu on July 01, 2017, 07:05:28 PM
Quote from: macdanger2 on July 01, 2017, 07:02:50 PM
Anyone see the red card incident?

Derry mentor seemed to claim it was a punch so if so he could be out for a bit which would be a big loss to Mayo.

Patrick Durcan has turned into a real leader on that team and showing up some of the veterans. Would be a big loss for Mayo

manfromdelmonte

ONeill

Loftus scored 'a life-changing goal' apparently.

macdanger2

Esmarelda

Quote from: ONeill on July 01, 2017, 07:15:57 PM
Loftus scored 'a life-changing goal' apparently.
That was hilarious. Benny was it? Canning brutal as usual. The amount of small mistakes he makes throughout a game is incredible.

straightred

Quote from: hardstation on July 01, 2017, 07:16:47 PM
"He's only had about 4 touches" - Tierney awarding the Man of the Match to Loftus.

they weren't spoilt for choice to be fair

ballinaman

We're some craic to be fair

omagh_gael

The only important thing about this stage is getting through to the next round. There was serious doom and gloom following Mayo's early rounds last year and look where they ended up.

The draw for the next round is huge. Donegal biggest challenge but Clare and Meath will be tricky, especially away from home.

giveballaghback

I always said it, you can have a very exciting game between 2 bad teams, the skill levels were zero there this evening.

Cunny Funt

Extra time only glossed over a shoddy Mayo performance. Donegal,Meath or Clare for Mayo next now and if the same as last year it will be Meath at home. 

Chimley

We could be down a fair few players through injury and suspension for the next round. Looked to me like Harrison had a hamstring problem again and Keegan will surely be out for a while too. Doherty and Loftus have played their way into contention and that might be a good thing to come from tonight

PW Nally

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 01, 2017, 08:09:43 PM
Extra time only glossed over a shoddy Mayo performance. Donegal,Meath or Clare for Mayo next now and if the same as last year it will be Meath at home.
Hopefully