Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

under the bar

The O'Neill cup should be renamed the West Tyrone cup.

East Tyrone would need to reform their own league again if they want to start winning something! ;)

ziggysego

Congratulations to Dromore tonight
Testing Accessibility

DCR

Quote from: under the bar on October 18, 2009, 10:36:04 PM
The O'Neill cup should be renamed the West Tyrone cup.

East Tyrone would need to reform their own league again if they want to start winning something! ;)
Just remind me - who won it last year - my memory is nearly as bad as yours.

redcard

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on October 18, 2009, 06:42:38 PM
Well done Dromore and let the celebrations begin.

Exactly kiddo Well done dromore

DoYerJob Linesman

Hard luck Ardboe, terrible way to lose a county title.

Back to the drawing board and try again next year. Well done Dromore, an excellent team.
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

Gaffer

Quote from: redcard on October 18, 2009, 10:59:03 PM
Quote from: KIDDO 4 on October 18, 2009, 06:42:38 PM
Well done Dromore and let the celebrations begin.

Exactly kiddo Well done dromore

Patsy Forbes can't bear to look at McCullough
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Aaron Boone

Father Breen with the green cap in behind.

tyrone86

Quote from: nothingbettertobeat on April 30, 2009, 10:58:49 PM
if thats true Dromore are a joke sacking their manager after four games and they have lost only the one game????.Gerard trainor has been made a scapegoat for their early season problems.its hardly his fault half the dromore players wander round the world on travels and the other half thats left in dromore drink the head of themselves easter Saturday and sunday night followed by easter Monday and then stagger in to play galbally on easter Tuesday(underestimating them) thinking they have the Devinne right to win the game.they are way behind fitness wise most other division 1 clubs at this early stage and thats adding to the problems.
its boiling down to the fact they didn't do the work in pre season and its now telling on the pitch
porter/goodwin are now over them to the championship and they will address the situation after that.
coalisland will never have a better chance of getting one over on their nemesis of recent years than next week with dromore missing some vital players.sacking their manager this could back fire on them as if they didn't have enough problems as it was without putting another cat amongst da pigeons.
it was a poisoned chalice taking over after mcginn anyway who endured so much success in recent years with dromore,no doubt if they lose next week trainor will probably be still to blame.suppose if your players don't want you only one place you can go.

As it transpired, it turned out ok in the end!

new devil

You were waiting in the long grass with that one T86  :D

Hard luck to Ardboe and congrats to Dromore

Hopefully kildress can avoid the drop but going to be very tough against loughmacrory..no love lost there especially with wee paddy over the lough  :D

Final Whistle

Congrats to Dromore, fine outfit. Commiserations to Ardboe who had no luck in the end of. Lady luck brought them to the promised land, only to shut the door in their faces. I had the misfortune of attending the Armagh Final, Pure Dung. No bite, no drama, no scoring from play by one team and everyone fit to blame the weather. Whereas in Tyrone we have a high scoring game in the same conditions.

Sean Quinn refereeing his last match? Not a proper way to send him off and whoever was responsible for it needs to be outed. Id have a right idea who was stuck in the middle of it..................

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Final Whistle on October 19, 2009, 09:22:39 AM
Congrats to Dromore, fine outfit. Commiserations to Ardboe who had no luck in the end of. Lady luck brought them to the promised land, only to shut the door in their faces. I had the misfortune of attending the Armagh Final, Pure Dung. No bite, no drama, no scoring from play by one team and everyone fit to blame the weather. Whereas in Tyrone we have a high scoring game in the same conditions.

Sean Quinn refereeing his last match? Not a proper way to send him off and whoever was responsible for it needs to be outed. Id have a right idea who was stuck in the middle of it..................

A pity if it is, one of the better refs about.Thought he did well yesterday to and played his part in making it a classic final
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

loughshore lad

Absolutely gutted for our players, management and supporters. 

The lads played tremendously but were just pipped at the post by an excellent Dromore team. 

Congratulations to Dromore and I hope they do well in Ulster now.

The ref did well in difficult circumstances and conditions.  The incident at the end of the game happened very quickly and I genuinely didnt have a clear view of it but if he was man handled in any way then that cant be condoned.

Final Whistle

Yeah Sean is one of the better ones, lets a lot go which does not suit some teams.
Fabian O'Neill could have walked with another ref, no attempt to play the ball at all.

I think Dromore will do well, its a weaker Ulster this year and Clontibert will be a good yardstick for them. To be honest, I was not surprised when I heard there was a confrontation. Ardboe (deservedly) beat us in the first round and a nutter (Ardboe fan) was trying to attack the ref after the game, even though they won!

**This post is not meant as a slight on the good gaels of Ardboe, whom Final Whistle knows there are many of but to that one paticular nutcase who lets them down on many occasions if all reports are to be believed**

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: loughshore lad on October 19, 2009, 09:29:32 AM

The lads played tremendously but were just pipped at the post by an excellent Dromore team. 

The ref did well in difficult circumstances and conditions.  The incident at the end of the game happened very quickly and I genuinely didnt have a clear view of it but if he was man handled in any way then that has to be condoned.
:D i'm sure you mean condemed!!  ;)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Final Whistle

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 19, 2009, 09:37:57 AM
Quote from: loughshore lad on October 19, 2009, 09:29:32 AM

The ref did well in difficult circumstances and conditions.  The incident at the end of the game happened very quickly and I genuinely didnt have a clear view of it but if he was man handled in any way then that has to be condoned.
:D i'm sure you mean condemed!!  ;)

Im hoping he means condemned. :D :D :D