The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bingobus

Quote from: norabeag on October 28, 2009, 04:36:46 PM
Big chance to do two in a row tonight.

Not likely. Rumoured team:

cavalieri
degen 
skrtel
krygiakos 
dossena
eccleston
spearing
plessis
babel
voronin 
ngog

DennistheMenace

against something like abianski, Gilbert, Senderos, Silvestre, Gibbs, Ramsey, Coquelin, Nasri, Vela, Bendtner, Eduardo

Arsenal should win and I expect goals.

anportmorforjfc

Was going to go to the pub and watch this game but now i don't think i will. i thought they would put decent team out especially Liverpool because its the only chance they have to win a trophy :D ::)

Maximus Marillius

was talking to a life long Liverpool supporter ( at least 25 yers he has been supoorting them) on Monday and he was ripping that they won, he was certain if they lost they would get rid of their manager.....I pissed myself laughing at him...a supporter :o :D

ross4life

Quote from: Maximus Marillius on October 28, 2009, 06:19:11 PM
was talking to a life long Liverpool supporter ( at least 25 yers he has been supoorting them) on Monday and he was ripping that they won, he was certain if they lost they would get rid of their manager.....I pissed myself laughing at him...a supporter :o :D

yep one win vrs united makes everything right? a united team that also lost to burnley & Derby this year (my point is if Rafa doesn't bring home the bacon this year the yanks will see it 4 trophy less season!!!)

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Lady GAA GAA

Quote from: SouthDerryGael on October 28, 2009, 06:11:21 PM
Not liking the title of the thread...

Just one in a long line of hilarious thread titles. At least this time he isnt mocking the team he claims to support

DennistheMenace

Quote from: ross4life on October 28, 2009, 07:00:15 PM

yep one win vrs united makes everything right? a united team that also lost to burnley & Derby this year (my point is if Rafa doesn't bring home the bacon this year the yanks will see it 4 trophy less season!!!)

It would also be Arsenal's 5th season without a trophy too.

But tis ok if you don't win anything if you play nice football.

Archie Mitchell

Few links on the arsenal thread Charlie. 2 cracking goals, Insua's was the best.

GalwayBayBoy

Not doing too bad considering we're playing with 10 men.

Minder

I fuckin hate it when the commentators won't call a dive, as in Bendtners case.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Archie Mitchell

Seen that dive. Was woeful. I'm suprised they didn't lambast him saying as he wasn't English. Some pinball in the box there, like Sunday league football!

Lady GAA GAA

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on October 28, 2009, 08:24:11 PM
Not doing too bad considering we're playing with 10 men.

Voronin i take it you mean? Playing awful, lost count of the amount of times he gave it away

ross4life

Quote from: DennistheMenace on October 28, 2009, 08:20:43 PM
Quote from: ross4life on October 28, 2009, 07:00:15 PM

It would also be Arsenal's 5th season without a trophy too.

But tis ok if you don't win anything if you play nice football.

yep good spot arsenal will indeed be the 5th season without a trophy if they don't win any this season but they would only be 6 years without a league title compared to 20 years for liverpool :o
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either