Tiger Woods has a cut on his face

Started by ExiledGael, November 27, 2009, 07:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady GAA GAA

you know what lads?

f**king hilarious japes in here!!!!!

muppet

He was always a top swinger & a genius with a blade, but obviously not so good at the bump and run and lately his stance has been too open..
MWWSI 2017

Minder

An eye witness that saw Mrs Woods laying till the Woods wagon reckoned she didn't fully rotate her shoulders and her backswing was a touch too steep.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Dougal Maguire

Careful now

Minder

Orior

Admittedly no. But a wee bit of blush would remove the manly jaw line.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Caid

Golfer Tiger Woods was to blame for the car crash he was involved in outside his Florida home on Friday but will not face criminal charges, police say.

Maj Cindy Williams from Florida Highway Patrol said Mr Woods was guilty of careless driving.

The golfer was found semi-conscious with facial injuries after his car reportedly hit a fire hydrant and tree.

The incident occurred in the exclusive suburb of Isleworth at 0225 (0725 GMT) on Friday.

At a news conference in Orlando, she said the golfer had been given a traffic citation for careless driving.

She said he had not been driving in a prudent manner but there was not sufficient evidence for police to issue a subpoena or seek any additional medical information from him.

On Monday, he withdrew from his own golf tournament blaming injuries from the crash.

When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

Archie Mitchell

Fresh reports now of Woods having a 2nd affair with a cocktail waitress who said she has evidence to back up her claims.

Also police found no blood in the car so he couldnt have sustained the cuts from the crash, and he also had no shoes on.

Caid

Apparantly this waitress has 300 texts

Picture of her, and his neighbour's 911 call, available at http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/12/01/2009-12-01_jaimee_grubbs.html
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on December 01, 2009, 08:30:39 PM
Fresh reports now of Woods having a 2nd affair with a cocktail waitress who said she has evidence to back up her claims.

Also police found no blood in the car
so he couldnt have sustained the cuts from the crash, and he also had no shoes on.
Why would the police be looking for blood in the car in an accident like that?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

johnneycool

think i might put a pic of tigers wife in the hot chicks thread as she deffo a lot better looking than the two he's allegeldy knocking off.

bingobus

Tiger released a statement to say he has let his family down and apologies for his actions.

No details of what he's sorry for or how good these other chicks are in the sack though.

Chrisowc

Hope he withdrew from them as well or there could be a couple of paternity cases in the near future :o
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Minder

He was trying to cover up the cuts on his head and face so the neighbours wouldn't see them.

He was in luck though, he had a handy cap.